6,964 results
All reviewscoral restaurantbrazilian restaurantmain restaurantlate breakfastbowling alleyanimation teamkids clubsports barall inclusive hotelsea bankfamily roomon tappool viewfree safeadult poolthe busevening entertainment
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Been coming to Malta for many years and this is the only hotel we have returned to. Excellent location in the north of the island and suitable for all ages/families. The amenities are well organised and the staff are most helpful and accommodating whilst the biggest sandy beach on the island is opposite. We travel all inclusive and there is a fantastic choice of speciality restaurants (serving excellent quality food) and bars within the complex, whilst a short bus ride to the town or walk to to the marina opens more options. Holiday vocations don’t come much better than this.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark1Cardiff
dbSeabank, Manager at db Seabank Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Mark1Cardiff,

On behalf of the entire team at db Seabank Resort + Spa, we would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback as a valued guest with particular regards to the service experience; as it was indeed our pleasure to be of service to you throughout your entire experience.

Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your future stays in order to ensure all your preferred preferences are adhered to and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My husband, my twin 4 year old boys and I had a lovely week. After reading negative reviews regarding the food, I was apprehensive, but found the food to be of a high standard, and I enjoy the odd Michelin star restaurant night out. There is so much choice, very fresh and a great choice of drinks in the restaurants and the bars.
The complex is clean and tidy, the carpets in the long corridors are perhaps a little worn, the pool does have ample sun beds, but you do need to unofficially reserve them by 8:45 for the best spots!
If you are all inclusive there is a beach towel deposit card system in place they I didn’t know about prior to going.
Most of the staff you encounter are pleasant, polite and smart. Reception staff do a good job.
Rooms are big, beds are huge and very comfortable. Little fridge in room with bottled water when you arrive which you can top up at
various points around the hotel.
I wouldn’t say it was a premier hotel as Tui advertise but for £1800 for a week for 4 I thought this was ok.
My few negative points are:
The lifts near us were out of action for 2 days, so we had to use the stairs which was fine as we were only on the second floor, but carrying young children up in the pitch black as the light didn’t work is not fine.
The shower facility we were allowed to use as we didn’t leave until 7:30pm on the last day were terrible. Floors slippery and nowhere to hang your clothes.
Be warned there are lots of bee type things around the pool. Whilst these were annoying at first, you do get used to them and I didn’t hear or see anyone get stung.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Weaselgirl76,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

We fully understand your frustrations with regards to the lifts not being functional for 2 days. Unfortunately, as I had explained to your partner, a part which operates both lifts became faulty and the supplier had it shipped by courier service in no time.

On the other hand we are pleased to read that your overall stay with us was enjoyable and we do hope you join the group of many repeat guests.

We do hope to welcome you back to db Seabank Resort+ Spa in the near future.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at DB San Antonio for the last 4 years which was always top notch but wanted a change to see more of the Island - we chose DB Seabanks and were not disappointed. Hotel clean & staff friendly & helpful - Food was good - went to Brazilian, Asian & Bistro restaurants and all served good food with a friendly relaxed atmosphere - As a couple we loved the adults only bar and bathing area.
But there was a lot on offer for families too.
Bus stop right outside hotel and you could get anywhere on the island with a bus Change in Valletta.
One thing we would have liked is to have had the chance to use the facilities at the sister hotel DB San Antonio when we were in Bugibba- perhaps this is something the hotels could look into and offer daily passes.
All in all a great holiday & we will definately return to Seabanks - thank you

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear DJ7Walsall,

On behalf of the entire team at db Seabank Resort + Spa, we would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback as a loyal guest of db Group with particular regards to the service experience; as it was indeed our pleasure to be of service to you throughout your entire experience.

Due to the high occupancy of both properties and the food preparation required on a daily basis, it is not possible to have daily passes for guests of both properties.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

On booking this I was at first concerned that it would be catered for solely families. How wrong I was, there are areas for adults only which are excellent IF you wish to be separated from families with children, But I must say the relaxed atmosphere and excellent staff make this place relaxing and enjoyable for all.
The specialist restaurants do become booked quickly but we managed to obtain a seating in three, but the food was excellent in the main area if a bit standard daily.
I'd like to recommend the hairdressers Hollywood Cuts in Hotel, excellent service and value

Room Tip: although the sea view is over a road I preferred the pool view if I chose.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barry S

Dear Barry S,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at the db Seabank Resort + Spa. All the staff strive to provide you with a memorable stay and I am delighted to hear that you had an amazing time with us.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Been to Db Sea Bank last week. All I can say I was blown away defo one of the best hotel I stayed in by far. Perfect place to be! 100% recommended. Malta is now my favorite country or island I've been to 4 different canary islands and some beach side in Spain, Portugal, France, Asia etc but Malta is so special to me. I would like to give thanks to Db sea bank managements for looking after us during our holiday period.
I just recommended this hotel to my colleagues at work and now they thinking of going to Sea Bank this coming October.
Definitely a great place to spend holiday.
Great entertainment - dancers is absolutely amazing only thing I don't like is Karaoke night that's not my thing but heyhoo quite a lot of people enjoying it I'm not gonna be greedy let them sing and dance lol.
Another comment for me is the foods OMG 10 out of 10 delicious and beaut I'm not complaining a part of gaining weight lol. Only thing is so hard to book restaurant It's either system error or fully booked and i need to be in a queue just to try to book it. It will be perfect If you guys can move the system on your website to make it more easier to book and more chance of getting it. I would like to say thank you to all staff in all the restaurants and bar I noted there names because they looked after me and my partner during our stay. I got Jenny from The Jungle restaurant, In Coral Restaurant - Ruth, Gail, Saira and Reshma very friendly staff. In Italian restaurant job well done to Joseph and last but not the least staff in bars who making me and my partner drunked every night haha. Many thanks to Oliver, Luis, Marvin and Shaun job well done guy. Such a friendly and very entertaining staff. Me and my partner is now planning to go back this October for another week holiday same hotel and same place. Db sea bank please make some improvements in air conditionings. Aircon is not that cold. Cold room will very appreciated specially this very hot weather. Over all I'm so happy with all services.. One last thing. Room is very clean and room services every day fantastic !!! 10 of 10 overall rating for me and from my partner. Cheers guys! See ya again this coming October.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ashleycahill2017

Dear Ashleycahill2017,

On behalf of the entire team at db Seabank Resort + Spa, we would like to thank you for your constructive feedback in reference to the services offered by the Resort and our staff; as it was indeed our pleasure to be of service to you throughout your entire stay. We always strive to deliver our services on the highest level of standards thus will make sure to pass your lovely feedback to all mentioned staff who will be more than happy to hear them.

The AC in all rooms is set to a standard temperature and to maximize its output, we do recommend that the curtains are drawn when not inside the room to avoid sun rays to heat up the room.

With reference to our country, we cannot agree more that Malta has allot to offer and is a beautiful Island.

We truly value your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to db Seabank Resort + Spa in October.

Kind regards