“Great breakfast!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Mellieha
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Café Offering Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Tea and Cakes
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped in hoping for a good breakfast, we were not disappointed! The restaurant is small and cozy but they were happy to seat 7 of us. The waiters were really friendly and the food was great! My kids split the American pancakes because it is a large breakfast. And I had French toast. Their cappuccino and fresh squeezed orange juice were also great!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We found this place on TA and headed in for brunch before our flight home. I'm so glad we did as it was so nice.
The portions are huge so go hungry.
So reasonable and great quality food. We asked for crispy bacon and they didn't disappoint.
The toast is massive but on the Veggie breakfast it had this green spread all over it which was divine. Will be back here any time we visit Malta again.
Lovely staff too.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

So we were hungry and looking for somewhere, delighted we found this lil café. I had pancakes and he had a toasted wrap, both delicious. I saw them serving up the full English and thought "wow!" the full works indeed. I wasn't expecting this in Malta but I enjoyed having something familiar.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We came across Debbie's Cafe as we drove down the street, on the lookout for somewhere to have lunch.
A light and airy cafe with wrought iron chairs and tables outside and wooden painted tables and chairs inside. Sitting outside was interesting, watching the cars and people passing by.
The menu is very varied, which is good. You can visit for breakfast and lunch or just coffee & cake. My choice, the salmon with scrambled eggs on toast, was most enjoyable. The coffee was good too.
We did visit a number of times as we felt at home and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We walked from the bay up to the town and noticed Debbies Cafe,.it looked too good to miss, so stopped for a coffee on our way back down the hill.
We only had a coffee and a tea but wished we had not just eaten lunch at the hotel as the food looked amazing. There was a large selection of yummy cakes on display including a chocolate one with pretty decorated Easter eggs. I observed customers tucking into meals that looked good and customers obviously enjoyed them.
It's only a little place with seats inside and out but would recommend a visit.