“So much to do and try”

Swan Valley Food and Wine Trail
Ranked #26 of 95 things to do in Swan Valley
More attraction details
Owner description: The award winning Food and Wine Trail is a well signposted, 32km scenic drive trail, encompassing more than 80 restaurants, wineries and breweries and more than 50 seasonal roadside stalls lie along the trail, selling everything from asparagus to melons and more besides. No wonder the Swan Valley is one of Western Australia's most popular tourist destinations! The region is also home to art galleries, a wildlife park, cycle paths, heritage walk trails and Aboriginal cultural experiences.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 September 2017

What makes this 32km trail amazing is that you can cover this within 1-day, making stops along the way sipping coffee, tasting wines, cheese & chocolates, visiting vineyards, etc.

1  Thank Erico2709
in 23 reviews
"perth"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 16 March 2017

The Swan Valley is WA's oldest wine growing region and Australia's first Humane Food Region, located just 25 minutes from Perth.We had fun driving up to all the wineries and food tasting! Lots of choice for you. You will be spoilt!

2  Thank Puha P
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

This Was the CHERRY of the cake!!! I found this "atraction" in Perth after few reviews ... and I had the Best day really easy to get there in one train From perth and the lady in the visitor center Was so helpful,I got a bike (not easy to rent in town as tought) bike it is the name and Rachel Was Just fantastic bought the bike to me with just a Phone call help me our with everything very resonable price!; start In the coffee that I love and I had the chance to compare flavors for free!!the young guy Was nice and never Push to sailing un less I ask for... Just to mención my favorite Was the ugly duck lady just fantastic... so happy to share with me and tasting for free I got one glass(buy); I love beer and I loved few of them they charge for the tasting bit they give u a good quantity... eat in a veggie place ... and got back!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

The name says it all, disapointed that the tasting was also open to the public that you may as well have done in your own time and save your fee. I did not think it was good value for money. We went on a saturday morning and i thort we get the wine tour i picked the wrong time of day as it was tasting and grazing. I did not like that l felt obligated to buy and most retail was quite pricy even with discount. We did not stop for a bite to eat after the wine and cider tasting. A bit of a let down. Your better of grazing in your own time. Do not feel your obligated to buy, pack a snack pack with nibbles, after you had a few wine & cider tasting you want nibbles. The best part of the trail was the tour guide history of swan valley. Tour started 8:30am-1:30pm.