“Excellent lockdown takeaway”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just had the most delicious meal of lamb and fig tagine...my partner had the vegetable and apricot tagine which was also pronounced 'impressive'. Thank you for bringing such mouthfuls of delight to brighten these dull lockdown days! Can't wait to visit when we're allowed out again!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (188)

Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

Had a superb breakfast here in the garden. Full English, while others in the family had eggy bread. Delicious, and the service was perfect. I’ll definitely be back

1  Thank Mobbsy56
Reviewed 11 October 2020

I highly recommend a visit to this restaurant. The staff are so welcoming and give excellent service and the food is truly delicious with beautiful presentation. We found this restaurant by mistake and it was the best mistake we could wish for.

1  Thank P4SAR
Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

Went for a family meal at Bistro zen Glaze, it was absolutely lovely. The food was brilliant and service was exceptional. Especially from the waitress who served me, she was a delight to everyone and a credit to the restaurant. Highly recommend.

1  Thank jetsettter1
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

First time visitors here. The surroundings are rather eclectic, a surfboard here, a skateboard there! Don’t let this put you off, the food is very good. There is a huge and varied menu, including a wide range of vegan and children’s options. I had the mushroom and olive crostini to start, whilst my partner had the black pudding from the specials menu. I had wonderful tartiflette and my partner had beef borginone for mains. We shared a nice bottle of French Merlot! The only thing I was not keen on was being called ‘Madam’ , too formal for such an eclectic restaurant and not in keeping with today’s language. Having said that, we would certainly return as the food is excellent!!

Date of visit: September 2020