In fact X2 is the best place to spend and to enjoy your vacation in Koh Samui. Me and wife took a private pool villa, we did enjoy our time there due to the privacy, quiet and kind, super welcoming, professional staff there. I must say that compared to all the other hotels we have been at it is very well cared for and has elegance and style.
I wish them and their G.M. all the best. It's really recommended place for any honeymooners or any couple who is looking for relaxation and quiet place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The general area is underdeveloped and peaceful with the only a few high-end residential villa projects sharing the beach. The resort occupies 5 acres (12 Rai) of land, with 26 villas. Most have private swimming pools, and outside areas. The 100 meter beachfront and 50 year old trees help provide the X2 atmosphere the owners were striving to achieve, and gave designers the background on which to recreate the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- x2 Resort Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive Ko Samui