Sometimes you find exactly what you are looking for. After searching for 'private pool', 'quality service', 'resort', etc., I found a small list of places around the world that "really need to be on everyone's radar" or similar. And after my stay, I agree X2 Koh Samui well deserves its place on this list.
I stayed 5 nights and experienced the most relaxing time. With Pu having confirmed a majority of my spa treatments prior to my arrival, and Ley then ensuring everything was going to work for me once I arrived and during my stay, my pampering was set. Am, Bo, Tone and Dawan looked after me with various massage, scrubs, wraps and facial treatments - I felt like a king. When I wasn't being rejuvenated in the spa, I spent most of my time in the pool within my private villa. Now that was magical. A few steps from bed to shower to pool was like a dream.
When I wasn't swimming or at the expert hands of the spa team, or reading, etc., there are bicycles and motorbikes you can take if you need to journey beyond the gates. Not that there is a need, the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and if you are lucky enough to have Dawan looking after you, she will see you won't be leaving without only the spa or your pool to be raving about - thank you so much Dawan!
Not a day went by without Erik, the Resort Manager, checking in with me and ensuring I was having the best experience possible. This is one of the many reasons why a guest like me will return.
Unfortunately, Saturday came and I had to leave. But as I had come to expect, right on time my transport was ready and the friends I had made were wishing me a fond farewell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The general area is underdeveloped and peaceful with the only a few high-end residential villa projects sharing the beach. The resort occupies 5 acres (12 Rai) of land, with 26 villas. Most have private swimming pools, and outside areas. The 100 meter beachfront and 50 year old trees help provide the X2 atmosphere the owners were striving to achieve, and gave designers the background on which to recreate the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- x2 Resort Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive Ko Samui