“Private Pool and Unlimited Spa Treatments - It was hard to leave”

X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive
Ranked #14 of 63 Hotels in Maret
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Sometimes you find exactly what you are looking for. After searching for 'private pool', 'quality service', 'resort', etc., I found a small list of places around the world that "really need to be on everyone's radar" or similar. And after my stay, I agree X2 Koh Samui well deserves its place on this list.
I stayed 5 nights and experienced the most relaxing time. With Pu having confirmed a majority of my spa treatments prior to my arrival, and Ley then ensuring everything was going to work for me once I arrived and during my stay, my pampering was set. Am, Bo, Tone and Dawan looked after me with various massage, scrubs, wraps and facial treatments - I felt like a king. When I wasn't being rejuvenated in the spa, I spent most of my time in the pool within my private villa. Now that was magical. A few steps from bed to shower to pool was like a dream.
When I wasn't swimming or at the expert hands of the spa team, or reading, etc., there are bicycles and motorbikes you can take if you need to journey beyond the gates. Not that there is a need, the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and if you are lucky enough to have Dawan looking after you, she will see you won't be leaving without only the spa or your pool to be raving about - thank you so much Dawan!
Not a day went by without Erik, the Resort Manager, checking in with me and ensuring I was having the best experience possible. This is one of the many reasons why a guest like me will return.
Unfortunately, Saturday came and I had to leave. But as I had come to expect, right on time my transport was ready and the friends I had made were wishing me a fond farewell.

Room Tip: Unless you have a preference to be closer to the restaurant, resort pool or spa for your treatments...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
CrossSamui, General Manager at X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Mr Ross J,

WOW and thank you so much for your absolutely wonderful review, we are so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us.

As you writing this is a place to relax and reload and get ready for the world outside.

We miss you and hope you soon will be back at X2 Samui.

All the Best
Erik Lannge with X2 Team

Reviewed 27 July 2017

In fact X2 is the best place to spend and to enjoy your vacation in Koh Samui. Me and wife took a private pool villa, we did enjoy our time there due to the privacy, quiet and kind, super welcoming, professional staff there. I must say that compared to all the other hotels we have been at it is very well cared for and has elegance and style.

I wish them and their G.M. all the best. It's really recommended place for any honeymooners or any couple who is looking for relaxation and quiet place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
CrossSamui, General Manager at X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear yazanmasarweh,

What a amazing review and thank you so much for your kind words and superb feedback.

It was an honor for us to have you and your wife at our guests here at X2 samui.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I'm a big fan of the X2 brand as they never fail to impress.

We arrived late in the evening after a long drive and boat to the island, we were welcomed by the General Manager Erik who informed me has recently joined; whilst I was enjoying my fresh coconut welcome drink (very nice touch)

The resort itself which is stunning and located right on the beach front with fantastically designed very private villas and beautifully manicured gardens.

The timing of our stay was perfect as we were very lucky to join a Michelin star dinner which was very tasty indeed.

Finally, the most amazing part of the resort is that fact that the spa is included in the room at no extra cost. We spent as much as 5 hours per day in the spa which is on another level.

I would highly recommend this resort and will most definitely return again in the very near future.

Erik, thank you so much for your hospitality, we will look forward to meeting you again and wish you all the best with you new ideas and plans for the resort. A big thank you also to your team!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
CrossSamui, General Manager at X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear on_da_edge,

As you mentioned the resort itself are located right on the beach front with fantastically designed very private villas and beautifully manicured gardens.

I believe we are the only resort in Koh Samui which have All spa inclusive - really relaxing.

Our staff are our greatest asset and grateful to hear that everything was to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at X2 for 4 days during our honeymoon and we really enjoyed it....we took the villa with a private pool, it was spacious and very nice.
I must say that compared to all the other hotels we have been at it is very well cared for and has elegance and style... The staff was super welcoming and always available. And I recommend to visit the spa...really relaxing :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Anna L,

Thank you so much for your kind words and superb feedback.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I have traveled a lot and stayed at many 5 star resorts and usually never write anything.
But this was the best I've been to, so relaxed, massage, read book, swim, yoga, eat a good bottle of wine and reapet.

What more can I say after a week Im ready for the world again, see you soon my paradise.

Room Tip: Dont miss the yoga on Saturday morning
1  Thank 540isbjorn
CrossSamui, General Manager at X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear 540isbjorn,

What a great review and thank you so much for your kind words and great feedback.

Happy to hear that everything was to your satisfaction, and you had a relaxing time and now ready for the real world again.

Erik Lannge & X2 Samui team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maret
1.5 km away
2.4 km away
Rocky's Boutique Resort
Rocky's Boutique Resort
#2 of 51 in Lamai Beach

Been to X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive? Share your experiences!