x2 Koh Samui Resort is THE most gorgeous, calm, peaceful, welcoming, indulgent resort. I cannot recommend it highly enough. The private villas with private pools are clean, spacious, beautifully designed. The staff are kind, friendly and very accommodating. The restaurant provides delicious (especially breakfast!), well-priced meals and the all inclusive spa treatments are amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The general area is underdeveloped and peaceful with the only a few high-end residential villa projects sharing the beach. The resort occupies 5 acres (12 Rai) of land, with 26 villas. Most have private swimming pools, and outside areas. The 100 meter beachfront and 50 year old trees help provide the X2 atmosphere the owners were striving to achieve, and gave designers the background on which to recreate the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- x2 Resort Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive Ko Samui