Book now, pay at stay
US$180
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Rummana Boutique Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$95
US$204
US$180
Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$135
Agoda.com
Centara Villas Samui(Maret)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$105
  • Pool
Beach Republic The Residences(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$475
US$109
Priceline
Sandalwood Luxury Villas(Maret)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$169
Orbitz.com
The Kala Samui(Maret)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$81
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$242
US$184
Priceline
Banyan Tree Samui(Lamai Beach)
US$840
US$552
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$675/night.

All reviewsprivate poolchampagne breakfastsignature massagemain pool is hugeper daybig bathroomsamui resorta la carte menuour honeymoona great place to stayromantic getawayfree shuttlelow tidetaxi ridebeach frontwelcome drinkbeach towels
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

There is no doubt that the resort is beautiful. The individual villas with private pools are truly a treat and you feel like you're staying in luxury. Our villa also had a stunning bath- unfortunately he plumbing doesn't seem fitting for it and it would take at least 45 minutes just to get the hare amount of water required for a bath. Equally the shower could have been better. The all inclusive spa has a whole other element to the stay but as stated by other reviews it's doubtful you will get 2 treatments a day guaranteed and some staff talk to each other throughout the treatments. That being said the treatments were, on the whole, luxurious. Staff are pleasant and the entire resort is well maintained. The managed is very present and makes an effort to converse with all guests each day. My only real issues were mainly with the restaurant. For me the food wasn't great and was overpriced- something you've got to consider because of its isolated location. When dining with other people it was common to have food brought to the table and then wait 30 minutes for the other mains. The drinks again weren't great- the cocktails were disappointing. Breakfast was ok but often the omelettes were undercooked. When sitting around the main pool there was a lack of waiter service providing drinks. Just a few tweaks needed to improve.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Charlmw
CrossSamui, General Manager at X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Charlmw,

Thank you very much for talking time to sharing your comments.

Grateful to hear that you over all was satisfaction with your stay.

I will share your feedback with my team.

Thanks you so much for staying with us.

Erik Lannge with X2 Samui Team

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

One has to choose what he prefers: to be in a central, noisy spot or in a unique, quiet place. X2 provides the second choice. The hotel is well kept with spacious rooms and explebdid staff and professional manager. We had wonderful Spa treatments every day and that was our main goal. We rented a motorbike through the reception and it was the most convenient way to travel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
CrossSamui, General Manager at X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Avitalp 3,

Very nice to get to know you and thank you very much for your nice words and for all the tips you gave us.

Have a nice holiday and enjoy Bangkok at the end of your trip.

Looking forward to welcome you back shortly.

All the Best
Erik Lannge with X2 Samui Team

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Sometimes you find exactly what you are looking for. After searching for 'private pool', 'quality service', 'resort', etc., I found a small list of places around the world that "really need to be on everyone's radar" or similar. And after my stay, I agree X2 Koh Samui well deserves its place on this list.
I stayed 5 nights and experienced the most relaxing time. With Pu having confirmed a majority of my spa treatments prior to my arrival, and Ley then ensuring everything was going to work for me once I arrived and during my stay, my pampering was set. Am, Bo, Tone and Dawan looked after me with various massage, scrubs, wraps and facial treatments - I felt like a king. When I wasn't being rejuvenated in the spa, I spent most of my time in the pool within my private villa. Now that was magical. A few steps from bed to shower to pool was like a dream.
When I wasn't swimming or at the expert hands of the spa team, or reading, etc., there are bicycles and motorbikes you can take if you need to journey beyond the gates. Not that there is a need, the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and if you are lucky enough to have Dawan looking after you, she will see you won't be leaving without only the spa or your pool to be raving about - thank you so much Dawan!
Not a day went by without Erik, the Resort Manager, checking in with me and ensuring I was having the best experience possible. This is one of the many reasons why a guest like me will return.
Unfortunately, Saturday came and I had to leave. But as I had come to expect, right on time my transport was ready and the friends I had made were wishing me a fond farewell.

Room Tip: Unless you have a preference to be closer to the restaurant, resort pool or spa for your treatments. I would ask when booking.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
CrossSamui, General Manager at X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Mr Ross J,

WOW and thank you so much for your absolutely wonderful review, we are so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us.

As you writing this is a place to relax and reload and get ready for the world outside.

We miss you and hope you soon will be back at X2 Samui.

All the Best
Erik Lannge with X2 Team

Reviewed 27 July 2017

In fact X2 is the best place to spend and to enjoy your vacation in Koh Samui. Me and wife took a private pool villa, we did enjoy our time there due to the privacy, quiet and kind, super welcoming, professional staff there. I must say that compared to all the other hotels we have been at it is very well cared for and has elegance and style.

I wish them and their G.M. all the best. It's really recommended place for any honeymooners or any couple who is looking for relaxation and quiet place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
CrossSamui, General Manager at X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear yazanmasarweh,

What a amazing review and thank you so much for your kind words and superb feedback.

It was an honor for us to have you and your wife at our guests here at X2 samui.

We looking forward to welcoming you, your family and friends back shortly.

Erik Lannge & X2 Samui team

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I'm a big fan of the X2 brand as they never fail to impress.

We arrived late in the evening after a long drive and boat to the island, we were welcomed by the General Manager Erik who informed me has recently joined; whilst I was enjoying my fresh coconut welcome drink (very nice touch)

The resort itself which is stunning and located right on the beach front with fantastically designed very private villas and beautifully manicured gardens.

The timing of our stay was perfect as we were very lucky to join a Michelin star dinner which was very tasty indeed.

Finally, the most amazing part of the resort is that fact that the spa is included in the room at no extra cost. We spent as much as 5 hours per day in the spa which is on another level.

I would highly recommend this resort and will most definitely return again in the very near future.

Erik, thank you so much for your hospitality, we will look forward to meeting you again and wish you all the best with you new ideas and plans for the resort. A big thank you also to your team!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
CrossSamui, General Manager at X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear on_da_edge,

As you mentioned the resort itself are located right on the beach front with fantastically designed very private villas and beautifully manicured gardens.

I believe we are the only resort in Koh Samui which have All spa inclusive - really relaxing.

Our staff are our greatest asset and grateful to hear that everything was to your satisfaction.

We looking forward to welcoming you, your family and friends back shortly.

Erik Lannge & X2 Samui team