The Royal P(Talat Nuea)(Great Value!)
US$24
Recenta Express Phuket Town(Talat Nuea)(Great Value!)
US$22
  • Fitness centre
Chino Town Gallery Guesthouse(Talat Nuea)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Connext Residence(Talat Nuea)
Hugger Hostel(Talat Nuea)
TripAdvisor
Khao Rang Place(Talat Nuea)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsinfinity poolphuket townweekend marketphi phifree breakfastresidenceapartmentgymconstaxicondominiumlibrarybalconysuitpier
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Before you begin. This hotel has never seen 15 minutes from Patong Beach. It's a good 30 minutes drive on a good day. This misleading information led us to struggle with our plans whilst we stayed here as there were 6 of us wanting to get to Patong beach over the course of 2 days and those days being NYE. The area of the hotel is in the middle of nowhere and consequently we struggled to find taxis and the staff were not helpful at all. I asked if she could ring someone for me and she replied 'I do mind'. As you can imagine this was the kind of answer for everything.
Another major convenience whilst travelling Thailand is the ability to access WIFI practically anywhere - but oh no - not here. You had to pay around £10 a night for the luxury which made me question how I had been happily browsing away on a very untouched Koh Yao Yai for free but in the middle of Phuket I was asked to pay - just another example of Thailand cottoning on to ripping off wealthy foreigners. Finally breakfast - wow. Get yourself to the nearest 7/11 or some street food. I bothered to nip down one morning to be told of the bread and coffee being served they'd run out of bread...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Sugar Palm Residence for 2 nights and had my mouth widely opened because the room was so big that you could live for 5 people. My room was just above the pool and got an amazing mountain view!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

There is free wifi, however only in public area (for example lobby and swing pool). If offering in-room free wifi, it will be excellent! In general, the hotel is pretty clean and quiet. There is on-site motorcycle rental, which is very convenient too.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

All summed up this hotel is meh. It's clean, it's got very nice rooms, and the pool is great. However the staff isn't very good as they would laugh at us right in front of our faces and we wouldn't be able to understand what they were saying to each other because it was in Thai. The fitness area doesn't even have weights... it's just a couple treadmills and a bike and an elliptical. Very below average at that! Motorbike service was convenient but we got ripped off as the bike was not up to par when we got it. We almost ran out of gas driving down the street right after we got it so we had to fill up. Wouldn't have been a problem if we would've got reimbursed for it but of course we didn't. All in all, I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Warning to people: you have to know that there is no wifi in the room and you will be needing upgrade just to get a room with Internet and in my case I have to pay extra 300 baht a night to move in a room with Internet.
Front desk agent lack a sense of empathy. I actually live in Phuket and just came out from the hospital but our house is getting deep clean so I booked a room in Sugar Palm residence for me and my 2 sons. Knowing that there is a kitchenette, but front desk agent told me that the stove is only available to use by long term guest. What????? That's was never mention during my booking.
Will never ever be back!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family