Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

A great place in a great location to have drinks overlooking the beach. . Food was also spot on and the service from the hosts could not be any better. Laurence, Big John and Drills will definitely be returning next time we all in Antigua.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank palace2k1
Reviewed 3 March 2020

Orries is a perfect combination of relaxation and fun, all located within a few feet of the beach. Steve and Ginette are the most accommodating hosts I’ve come across. The food is excellent, and the rooms are comfortable. I will be returning. 5 solid stars.

2  Thank gk517
Reviewed 16 February 2020

This place is an absolute treasure! Steve is a most gracious host and took care of everything I needed from the moment I arrived. It’s a stunning location with the sound of the sea outside your room 24/7. Add to that tasteful and comfortable furnishings, a warm and welcoming atmosphere, excellent home cooked food and breathtaking views. One of Antigua’s most desired beaches is just across the road and the grocery store along with other amenities are a short bus ride away. St. John’s and English Harbour are also easily accessible by bus. An excellent choice for couples and solo travellers alike. I travelled all the way from Western Canada to spend my birthday here and thanks to Steve and his staff, it was my best birthday ever! The place is an absolute gem that will have a very long wait list very soon! I would highly recommend booking your stay before everyone else hears about it!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank S158BSloric
Reviewed 16 February 2020

We had a great stay at Orries. On a fabulous beach, room with balcony, restaurant on site and two more a short walk along the shore, bus stop just outside, super value and a very friendly welcome.
What's not to like ! Highly recommended

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tim123
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Antigua is a favorite island of mine, but this particular experience was like no other I had before. I knew the beaches on this side of the island where gorgeous, so this is where I wanted to be. To my pleasant surprise...from the hospitality to the view from the room and the comfort of the bed it was an A+ vacation. I’ve decided this is going to be my haven for my ongoing trips. And inviting my family next. The owner Steve is very accommodating from making your favorite drink to what you’d like for breakfast and lunch he makes sure you’re comfortable at all times. And the prices are exceptionally reasonable. This place a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!!!

Date of stay: January 2020