“Best Indian food evwe”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We visited here last night, a group of 4 adults and 5 children. My husband and I between us had butter chicken, lamb rogan josh and prawn madras. It was absolutely delicious. I always have butter chicken at home and this was the best I’ve ever had, without a doubt. The kids meals were handed out and when they asked the waitress for tomato ketchup she already had it in her hands ready to give them. The meal was fantastic, the staff were really helpful. We have another week here and will definitely return.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

After looking at reviews on this on post visits it had good write ups from people from the UK who eat Indians at least 3 times aweek.
I ordered a chicken Jalfreze and asked for extra spice, when it camw I thought they had tge order wrong and ans I was getting fahitas, I was not far wrong thats what it was like i was going to say taste but there was no taste except the extra chillies that was the only spice.
Very dissapointed in the meal.
All staff none of indian descent not sure if even the cook is Indian.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

went one evening and though ok chicken was very hard everything else ok but had a lot better at home

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We went there 3 times in 2 weeks and on each occasion we had a very good meal that tasted different to anything we have had in before, you get served complementary pop a doms with a chutney tray, I had the butter chicken which is excellent any very tasty. There is a selection of beers varying from Keo to Cobra. The restaurant is upstairs and offers outside seating which is great on long warm nights. The inside is fine but some of the decorations are a Chinese/Indian mix. Staff are very friendly and although the menu is not massive it is large and offers a very good variety. All in all the Spice Hut has great tasting food and well worth a visit.

1  Thank Nai R
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Had a great meal here, I orderd a madras not what I expected not like in the UK at all but still very good, there where 5 of us and all enjoyed the meal.

1  Thank Ian B