All reviews red snapper southern end seafood tandoori oven stayed for nights per night santos regulars sunbeds curd fan hut season beach goa
Reviewed 19 March 2016

We stayed at the Big Fish for 3 weeks.The room was clean and well ventilated with a over head fan and an air condition unit.There is a good supply of hot water.And the rooms were cleaned daily.I can only speak highly of the owner Mr Wilson,who is a very nice polite honest man in my opinion.The staff are also of a good kind helpful nature.I would consider the Big Fish good value for money and safe and social place to stay.....Now as for the Restaurant area....I can only advise that these guys are probably the best chef's on the beach,providing a variety of fresh fish,prawns lobster etc.Santosh and Raj and all the other guys are once again ,very friendly and helpful,honest people.I would recommend a visit.

Date of stay: February 2016
2  Thank sunship20011
Reviewed 16 February 2016

First visit to Palolem this New year, and this one is definitely worth the money spent.
Palolem is no doubt one of the beautiful beaches in Goa.
Big Fish is a very reasonable one with clean huts and great food.
Staff is friendly too...

Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed 31 December 2015

We didn't actually stay in the beach huts but we went to the restaurant nearly everyday. The service was excellent and the delicious food was at reasonable prices. They had the best butter chicken in India! I loved coming here because I didn't get hassled by anyone trying to sell things.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 79codyco
Reviewed 18 March 2015

What an amazing place, the service and food was second to non! Excellent value for money and the friendliest people I have ever met! Only stayed one night but I could have stayed a month, a must see beauty spot in this magical part of Goa! Can't wait to go back, p.s the butter chicken was the best I av ever eaten!

Room tip: Beach hut facing the sea, incredible views
Date of stay: March 2015
3  Thank Matthewp2137
Reviewed 26 February 2015 via mobile

We got one of the newer huts for 5 nights and only wish we weren't leaving and could stay longer.
The huts are so clean with a great shower. We stayed elsewhere before moving here and it is a different league from other huts at the same price! Theres a little porch on each hut which is nice to relax and sit in the shade.
The staff are incredibly attentive, especially Sanjay who was our waiter for the week. They really can't do enough for you. They are so helpful with whatever you need.
The location is fantastic and the food at the restaurant is amazing. They have a huge choice of food and drinks.
Sanjay even reserved us a sunbed every morning so we didn't miss out if we slept a little later.
We will really miss this place and will certainly be coming back!
Thanks big fish!