My family had a wonderful week on the lake relaxing together during quarantine.
The location of this home is perfect and the owners, Mike and Joy, are friendly and we’re eager for us to enjoy our stay.
* location on water on the tip of the peninsula.
* comfortable dock with a sun deck, comfy lounge chairs, umbrella and a boat we were able to rent for the week.
* very close to golfing and the Madden resort ( about a 3-4 mile lovely walk round trip.
* Hot tub outside lower level of the home overlooking the lake( we used it on 2 cool evenings).
*We were able to watch the bald eagles up close and personal soaring over the lake right in front of the house.
* The home is an older home and under some repair. We didn’t really use the upper deck ( off the main living area).It is about 3 feet wide and in the process of being repaired).
* we arrived after a 7 hour drive anxious to unpack and settle in to “our home for the week” -the owners hung around for another 2-3 hours to orient us to the house/boat,... and finish up their chores- including making room for our food in the refrigerator and freezer. We have rented vacation homes for many years and this was a new experience for us.
The home is clearly their main Residence. Once we settled in and made some space for ourselves we were able to enjoy ourselves. It was a last minute rental for us and we enjoyed ourselves and we are grateful we found a home on the lake with such short notice.