See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Excelent place really clean and the beach it's incredible. The guy that help us Miguel Reyes or Mike Bike haha made our stay like home. We brought our kids and the dog and they where really happy at the beach, real safe. There's also a great environment with the rv people that stay for entire months, great people to be with.

Stayed: December 2015
1  Thank Pepe M
Nancy M, Director de Relaciones Públicas at El Pequeno Paraiso, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Thank you very much, it is a pleasure to visit us in El Pequeño Paraíso.
We hope to visit us again

Reviewed 18 November 2015

This is my third year staying in a bungalow for the winter season at el Pequeno Paraiso. If you're looking for an un-commercial view of authentic Mexico, this is a good option.

The bungalows have different floor plans; they are rustic but spacious and clean. Mex Satellite TV, full kitchens, very secure, plenty of hot water, high ceilings with ceiling fans. The bungalows and the RV Park are in a tropical setting amongst palm trees with easy access to the beach. The staff is very friendly (Miguel speaks English) and all are very accommodating.

The town is rustic and authentic. Groceries and restaurants are plentiful. Saturday morning market is a must. Sea breezes by day and a cool breeze off the mountains at night. I find November hot & humid; December, January, February are near perfect.

The beach is a great Pacific Coast beach. Swimming, boogey-boarding, surfing, kayaking, fishing, kiting, etc etc. Hiking and biking abound. Some stay for a week, some stay for a season; some have been here forever in all kinds of weather. I find the clients close-knit but friendly and fun.

Room Tip: The tower is great if you don't mind stairs.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Nancy M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at El Pequeno Paraiso, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

It's a pleasure, always your visit, we hope that this season will be just as pleasant and enjoyable.
We are working so that you are comfortable and happy in El Pequeño Paraíso.

Reviewed 18 January 2015

I believe I am the single man that "JulieO" referred to. Anyone who has travelled in an RV knows that you live in tight quarters with others and must work together to ensure a pleasant experience. For the most part, el Pequeno Paraiso is exceptional. Dear "JulieO", the issue was not with your son's tattoo's; there are plenty on our beach to admire. My issue with your son was with him leaving his beer bottles and cigarette butts on the beach in front of our park. This may be just be a matter of upbringing. If "JulieO" is looking for a place that will pick up after them and their dog, maybe a five star would better suit their needs.

Room Tip: All bungalows come with kitchens; if not stocked with what you need you need only ask. All bungalows have large showers wih plenty of hot water. The balconies are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Memo911
Reviewed 8 January 2015

Just returned from Lo De Marcos Dec 12-30. Stayed at paraiso in casa Serena. I could live with the rustic accommodations but the RVers in the park were a piece of work.
I was actually embarrassed as the one couple who where so rude and thought they owned the place where from BC.
The RV park has people that come back evey year and they basically think they run the place. We were paying probably triple what they paid but they made it clear we were not welcome. One couple actually called my elderly mother "trailer trash".
Location to the beach was great, accommodations livable but the noise. The owners are building a new home and between their dogs and construction there are no siestas or sleep inns.
Definitely the most unwelcome I have ever felt in a place. Would NEVER go back because of the annual RV's.
My eldest son who is 25 with longhair and tattoos was not welcome from the moment they saw him.
The single gentleman from Vancouver island and the couple from BC with the cat need to be removed for this establishment for it to thrive!
Would've never stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family