“Great place!!”
Review of El Raco Dels Amics

El Raco Dels Amics
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in La Massana
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff and good food. They have a variety of meals. It was delicious! Great place in the main street of La Massana

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I found this fantastic restaurant about a year ago, I have lived in Andorra for 5yrs & I miss the funky cafes from home where you can get tasty salads, giant hamburgers with egg, bacon, mayo, good beef burgers & if you request, a huge chicken fillet.
The restaurant isn't huge & they don't have a lot of staff but that is ok, the service is quick with drinks & I never mind waiting when I know fresh food is being cooked. I have never had anything stale or cold served up to me.
I'm not a particularly fussy eater but my son can be (kids) & the guys there are really cool about it, sometimes my son orders a burger with no bread and it is never a problem, the burgers are so big, he wouldn't be able to eat them anyway if the bread was still there.
My favourite is grilled chicken with salad, I don't know how the chef makes the dressing but it is incredible, the salad also has almonds, sultanas, & something ineffable that I can't quite put my finger on & I absolutely love it. However, if you have nut allergies etc, just let them know beforehand & they will happily render it safe.
This is my favourite restaurant in Andorra & if you visit La Massana, you should try it, they have a lunch menu for €12.50 which includes a drink & will definitely fill you up.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

By far the best value in la massana! A wide range of dishes cooked perfectly, we ate here twice an it was great every time. Generous portions and impeccable presentation, it was both the cheapest and by far the best meal we ate during our stay in la massana. Try the hamburgers!!!

1  Thank jameshou1
Reviewed 15 November 2015

Stopped in at this place for a late lunch and was disappointed. We had some really good kebab and some absolutely delicious shrimp with garlic. The service was quick and kind, especially in light of our language gap, and the inside was decorated really chic.

1  Thank Asche K
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

We truly recommend this place. Good food, good service and good price. If you want an excellent hamburger you should go to El Raco dels Amics.

1  Thank Jordi V