My husband and I LOVED Secrets Silversands! I do not have anything bad to say so I will point out some of the best things about the resort;
The service is outstanding. The staff is on top of it at all times. They are super friendly, fast, respectful, and energetic. They do everything they can to make sure you are having a good time. They all speak English so it is easy to communicate.
Mercedes (beach waitress) was our favorite! She was so sweet and kept the drinks coming.
The Entertainment team was great. They were highly energetic and funny! We played games on the beach and by the pool and enjoyed the nightly shows. Jackie Chan, Mufassa, Alex and George are a few of our favorites.
Drinks were really good! They use mostly top shelf liquor and will make you anything that you want. I recommened the Riviera Maya, Dirty Banana, Sugar Reef, and the Mojitos!
The food was delicious!! We stayed 5 nights so got to enjoy most places they have to offer. El Patio and Ratatoutille were our favorites. Esteban at Ratatoutille was a wonderful waiter. He offered to take our picture at the table and by the front door. You can tell they really care about you and trying to make your trip perfect.
The rooms are just like they appear in the professional photos. We had an awesome view of the ocean! The bed was comfortable and the shower was huge!
The beach was kept clean all day long. The groundskeepers work hard throughout the day to keep everything looking nice. I was impressed with all of the beautiful landscaping.
This was our second Secrets Resort and we will definitely keep going back to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya/Puerto Morelos, Mexico