3 people have started booking this hotel
Booking.comUS$238
eDreamsUS$238
Lol.travelUS$321
13,920 results
All reviews premium section mojito bar waves bar chique restaurant spoons restaurant la chique the caribbean restaurant tapas adult section family section boot camp pool butlers swim up room great holiday kids club bali beds water polo
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Mariano is one of the most sociable persons I have ever met in my life. Ever since we went to the bar the first time he remembered our names and always took care of us. Would definitely consider coming back just because of the customer Service.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2021

We had an absolutely wonderful stay at Azul Beach, we would definitely come back! Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and the facilites were clean and beautiful. Dorian was our attendant, and he made us special iced coffees because the Starbucks was closed. We felt very taken care of, like we were at home with family! Gracias!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank btschlatter
Karisma Hotels, Director General at Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear btschlatter,

Thank you so much for rating us with the 5 stars award and for taking the time to write a review of your experience at our premises.

Thank you very much for the special mention to the staff they are a very important part of the experience.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again at Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun by Karisma, your Mexican Home.

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

I cannot put into words how wonderful my trip was! The staff were seriously all just amazing. They really are the best and sweetest people!

I loved the activities with Gio, Luis and Isobel. I had so much fun doing archery, Spanish class, water aerobics and especially the Latin dance aerobics! So much fun!!

The shows were great too! Great entertainers.

Where do I begin with the waiters!? All of them were fabulous. Not a single complaint about the wait staff. I wish I remembered all of their names, but there were so many! All of them were absolute gentlemen, they all were so friendly, and hilarious! The fun conversations made us feel so welcomed and put us in such good moods! Literally I wish I had started a list of all their names. We ate at the Zavaz a lot and they were wonderful! There was one guy at the Mexican place who was so funny! And the people at the Siena and Tapas were so great too. I wish I remembered their names, but just know that any waiter you get, you will be taken care of.

The staff who handed out towels, the bell boys and everyone else was amazing too! The bell boys were so helpful in getting us cars, and helped us out a ton! Shoutout to the front desk people (so helpful and friendly) and masseurs!

When I see such wonderful staff who are so happy and nice, I really hope they are taken care of! Great reviews of the staff is what brought us to Azul Beach initially, and they absolutely did not disappoint.

The people who work there are doing a splendid job and deserve a ton of credit. That is what makes a vacation reach exponential levels. Please go to Azul Beach because they really are such hardworking, awesome people.

And I won’t fail to mention the beauty of the place! And delicious food! I love it there and I hope to go back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank toricardon
Karisma Hotels, Director General at Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Dear toricardon,

Thank you so much for rating us with the 5 stars award and for taking the time to write such a GREAT review of your experience at our premises.

It feels really good to acknowledge, through your words, that all our efforts to achieve our guests satisfaction have been worth it.

Thank you very much for the special mention to all of the staff they are a very important part of your experience.

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

I dont know where to start! This place really exceeded any expectations that I had. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. All of the staff is super safe and always masked. There is sanitizer everywhere and temperatures are checked at every restaurant. The weather is beyond gorgeous. The food is like going to really great restaurants with a wide selection. It’s not your ordinary all inclusive. The rooms are cleaned immaculately. Angel is my favorite waiter and I want to take him back to the US!!! Love love love him!! Blanca the pool waitress is a sweetheart! Enrique the waiter is a gem! Jose Luis is the best, sweetest, nicest beach waiter ever!!! Will miss these friendly faces that make this resort so accommodating!! Can’t wait to come back!!! Love, your preciosa girl!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank deezert

Dear deezert,

Thank you so much for rating us with the 5 stars award and for taking the time to write such a nice review of your experience at our premises.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

We spent 10 days at Azul. This was our 3rd stay. We weren't sure how it would be during covid, but desperately needed to get away. The resort is super clean and the staff is amazing and very responsive to your needs. Shout out to Karen and Valentin for organizing our stay. Erika (member services), she got it done! She always made sure we were happy. Miguel and Dorian always made sure we were all set up on the beach. The beach waiter, always smiling and happy! Thanks to Noel and Enrique, waiters in all of the restaurants and always took expectational care of us. Amalia always had the room super clean. But all the staff are exceptional. This is one of my favorite places to stay.

Date of stay: February 2021