“Another Great Visit”
Review of Diverspoint

Diverspoint
Ranked #3 of 45 Tours in Puerto Morelos
More attraction details
Owner description: Diverspoint, small diveshop located near the center of Puerto Morelos. Friendly owners speak english, dutch, german, french and spanish. Come snorkeling or take a trip on a private tour in the underwater world of Puerto Morelos. Also a good place to rent a bicycle or snorkelgear, whole set or just 1 item.
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Johan and Ramona provide such a great service, very friendly and welcoming. This was my second visit with Diverspoint, here to upgrade my (PADI) scuba certification, I would not have gone anywhere else.
Johan is an extremely good instructor, never was there any confusion as to his requirements of me underwater. He is thorough as to confirming your book knowledge and will spend additional time on areas that you need refreshing. He is familiar as to the dive sites in the area and will match them to you skills and experience.
The equipment at Diverspoint is top-notch and obviously well maintained.
I look forward to more diving adventures with Diverspoint.

Thank Tony and Christ... C
Diverspoint, Owner at Diverspoint, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you very much! We hope to see you back in Puerto Morelos next time for some more dives.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"open water certification"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I was very nervous to try scuba diving, but Johann made the experience better than I thought. His humor and relaxed personality kept me at ease, not to mention his attention to safety under water. I would recommend him over and over for a fantastic scuba diving experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Diverspoint, Eigenaar at Diverspoint, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi Stepshoey,

Glad you had a good time doing the discover scuba and that you felt safe.
We were happy to show you some of the beauty of the underwaterworld here in Puerto Morelos.
Thanks for doing the dsd with us.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

This was our second dive trip with Johan and Ramona. They are very personable and real and enjoyed the variations of our two dives. The amount of fish we saw on our first dive was probably the most we've seen in 70+ dives, and the swim-throughs on the second dive were a fun adventure, too. Our parents were watching our kids so we could go out, and Johan was flexible with our needs. We really appreciated it and will go out with them again when we go back to PM!

Diverspoint, Owner at Diverspoint, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you very much, we always love a good review.
You know where to find us, hope to see you next time in Puerto Morelos.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

What a great experience. They are so easy to work with and professional. Went snorkeling with my family in February 2018. They were so accommodating with our two young children along. The variety of fish was outstanding. A great experience at a great value. What more can I say.

1  Thank Justin B

Thank you very much for booking a snorkel tour for your family with us.
We were happy to hear you all had a great time.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We went scuba diving with Diverspoint in Puerto Morelos last Christmas. My son was new to scuba diving, and I am a certified open water diver a few years back. There were a number of dive shops downtown, but we went with Diverspoint because we saw good reviews in a traveler’s guide, and the rate was the best. My son did discovery scuba diving with Mr. Johan the owner of Diverspoint, and I tagged along as a regular diver. I am glad that we scuba dived with Diverspoint because my son got all the attention he needed, and the owners are very nice. We came to the shop at 9 a.m. to start the theory portion of the discovery scuba. There were other customers who came in around 9:30 a.m. and asked about availability that same day, but were turned down because Mr. Johan did not know how long it will take to train my son – That is complete attention to the customer!!! After watching a training video and answering some questions, we proceeded to do our in-water training in the shallow part of the beach. Once my son felt comfortable and could do the basics such as clearing mask, equalizing pressure, and sharing air, we scuba out to the underwater park. The park has abundant coral life and fish even at about 20 feet deep. The lighting was good and Mr. Johan took a bunch of beautiful pictures for us – another big plus for diving with Diverspoint: free pictures of the dive. We also swam by an underwater vent, where fresh water was venting out from a hole in the ocean floor and it looked like a thermal vent at some of the deepest part in the ocean that I see on television. It was scary to look at but was not hot at all. Our 45 minute dive was a complete success and I have plenty of pictures to show, thanks to Diverspoint. Our next trip to Puerto Morelos, we will do a lot more scuba diving with Diverspoint.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review.
We are always happy to hear that we have had happy customers.
Enjoy the photos and maybe we will see you again.