Jolie Jungle
US$299
US$302
US$268
  • Breakfast included
Now Jade Riviera Cancun(Puerto Morelos)
US$317
US$280
  • Breakfast included
US$418
US$370
US$455
Grand Residences Riviera Cancun(Puerto Morelos)
US$292
US$546
US$465
US$624
Cancelon
US$645
Cancelon
All reviewsping pong tableswimming poolsweat lodgegreat hostscancun airportrental carrelaxing stayisla mujerescrepesbungalowcenoteyucatanxcaretrelaxation
Reviewed 26 May 2017

My wife and I had the good fortune to stay at Jolie Jungle last Christmas. Our hosts Dino and Needa are delightful and very interesting people and we had the added bonus of Needa's daughter Anais being at the resort helping out over the holiday. We received great advise on local restaurants, cenotes and recommended to go to Xcaret - which was amazing - although we are not typical "tourists" - would recommend this to everyone - (think about 2 days if possible).
Dino makes lovely meals at the club house in the evening, and Anais was in charge of breakfast - and very flexible as some mornings we did not show up till late!
we had a bungalow with a king size bed - very comfortable and it was super clean and really nice and another bonus was it was a little cooler in the jungle in the evenings.
I am not really a "sweat lodge" person but Needa put on the lodge for my wife and I on Christmas day and it was an amazing experience - with Needa guiding us through some of the basic cleansing rituals and stories. The family also invited us to join with other guests and their family for a Christmas dinner complete with piñata and games and prizes - it was a super fun evening!
the pool at first glance looks a bit rustic - but we spent several afternoons in the jungle shade enjoying the cool and very clean water so this is a must try as well.
over all if you are looking for outstanding hospitality (the staff were also very friendly) and a unique "European" flavour in the jungle and an overall sense of ease and relaxation I would highly recommend Jolie Jungle. I will also comment the "bug" situation was very good...not many bites! (odd for the jungle!).
well done Dino, Needa and Anais - and thank you for a wonderful week!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oclarke60
JolieJungle, Propietario at Jolie Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thanks so much for your opinion of our place! It was great to meet you. We hope you come back

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We didn't know what to expect when our son booked us for two nights at the Jolie Jungle. After spending a few nights in the tourist areas of Cancun and Playa del Carmen we drove up the highway to the Jolie Jungle. What a nice surprise to stay here. We stayed in the Jaguar house equipped with two bedrooms, living area, kitchen and bathroom. We loved all the screened windows. Even without air conditioning the room temperature was comfortable. We wish we had more time to enjoy the swimming pool, table tennis, pool table, and bicycles. Dino, the host, was so good to us. We arrived late one night and he stayed up and cooked us a delicious couscous with beef medallions, with crepes for desert. He and his helpers made sure we had everything we wanted. We would definitely stay again at the Jolie Jungle if we get back to Cancun.

Room Tip: Jaguar room is close to the restaurant, but with a quiet and secluded atmosphere.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank yasky45

Thank you very much for writing your experience at Jolie Jungle . It was great to be alble to serve you. And meeting you. We hope you come back

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We had a great time to relax and disconnect with the outside world. Nature was the most wonderful experience at Jolie jungle. We rented a car and we were able to visit Tulum, Isla mujeres, xcaret, xel-ha, cancun and puerto Morelos a few times. Dino was very kind and nice. He provided excellent service and the food was great. The suite was clean and free of mosquitos. The first day we arrived we have the privilege of having dinner and a great music singing by I will go back next time

Room Tip: Jaguar suite is close to the dinning area.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
JolieJungle, Propietario at Jolie Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you very much for your review, it was very nice to be able to serve you, I´m glad you like the food and more of our hotel. Best regards Dino.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We ended a two week stay on the Riviera Maya with one night at Jolie Jungle, the perfect escape. The highlight for me was dinner. A walk through the jungle to a thatched dining room open on all sides. An impressive menu on a chalk board. Margaritas in the jungle -- yes, please. Fresh sea food cooked by the resident French chef -- yes, please. And the piece de resistance, meeting the fascinating owners, Neda and Dino (also the resident French chef). I knew I loved Jolie Jungle as I started my second cup of lovely strong coffee looking out at the layers of palms and listening to Mendelssohn. Divine.

Room Tip: individual cottages scattered throughout the jungle; one large room + bath; view is of the jungle.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
JolieJungle, Owner at Jolie Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Thank you very much for your kind comment.
That special place is waiting for you again and Mendelssohn too.
Best regards,

Reviewed 7 January 2017

I had to unfortunately cancel my booking with Jungle Jolie after realizing that without a rental car, it is extremely costly to get to ($75 each way from Cancun, no Ado bus service nearby).

When I booked online, their cancellation policy was 48 hours they would refund 100% within 10 days via Paypal. However, after I cancelled they stated their policy was actually no refunds, but I could use my credit at a future date if they weren't too busy.

Luckily, I was able to dispute this with Paypal and get a refund. It just took a long time.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beautifulbrunette
JolieJungle, Guest Relations Manager at Jolie Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

The owners have let the right instructions to refund you.
The reservations assistant was new at work, she had make a mistake,
There`s a human natural condition to make mistakes sometimes, this was a terrible one of our reservation department, and we are so sorry.
It is true the owners are always busy , but serving guests the best they can in the Jungle and with no WIFI there.
They work hard to give a great service to guests as you can see in all the rest of the comments, and they also do a lot for the environmental conservation, trees, birds and animals.
This situation will not ever happen again.
You are in your right to make a comment that will affect their reputation, for sure it makes you feel better and you had make us better persons at work as a teem service.
We wish you the best.