“One to avoid”

Add it.
McDonalds
Ranked #8 of 8 Restaurants in Tantallon
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The prices here are higher than other outlets. I dont know why? The service is slow. The food is not as good as other outlets. They get your order wrong many times. Beacuse they are on the main drag they show no interest in improving. I am also concerned about cleanliness because the kids making the food dont wear vinyl gloves. How do we know their hands are clean?

1  Thank Gary610

Reviewed 17 August 2017

As others have said, they did take a while to fill our order. That said they were slammed with business. As a plus the blueberry sundae is cheaper here than at any other McDonalds we've been at in Canada.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Ummm. Slooooooooowww! Front staff and using the express self service ordering is extremely slow. We waited 15 mins to order. Waiting for god now. No telling when we'll get it

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We stopped at this McDonalds on our way back from Lunenburg, NS. Do not stop at this McDonalds if you want to wait for your food, bad service and dirty washrooms. We ordered two burgers, fries, and a soda drink for each of us. As I watched the burgers being prepared the young man doing them did not use any gloves(for sanity reasons), fries were greasy and over cooked. I asked to speak to the manger who defended her staff, so I just gave up. They clearly do not want to please the customer, but clearly want your money. So for this McDonalds the lowest rating I can give, will definitely never return to this McDonalds again. Prices are out of control, certainly the food they service is not worth the amount they charge. By the way they are trying to call it a restaurant it is will always be just McDonalds and a terrible one at that. I would rather go to Tim Horton's or another place in the strip mall. Do not go to this place and waste your money, will never go there again

3  Thank Laurel M
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

If consistency is key in this McDonald's is perfect as it is the slowest McDonald's every time regardless of how busy is it appears to be. Today's visit was particularly challenging as it was the first time I actually attempted unsuccessfully to get food at a McDonald's. The restaurant was supposed open at 5 o'clock in the morning but 10 after five no go. Pull up to the drive thru and silence. Lights on, staff inside, nothing.

I would honestly recommend you try any other restaurant in the area if you are in any kind of hurry to get food and be on your way. I don't say this lightly because I genuinely want to give people the benefit of the doubt and I don't want to give bad reviews out of frustration. That said after 14 years of trying this McDonald's every now and then I'm giving up. We along with other people I know have tried to talk to managers at the restaurant and even called head office but clearly they make enough money that they don't care. I'm giving this the lowest rating I've ever given any restaurant on Tripadvisor and what's odd is that this is nothing to do with the food and everything to do with her inability to get it to you.