“Just a pricey sandwich nothing special”

White Sails Bakery & Deli
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Tantallon
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Canadian, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Wife and myself stopped by for lunch late summer heard a lot of good things about this place Long wait not good parking I had the smoked meat it was garage type sandwich not that great wife had tomato cucumber and lettuce sandwich we had coffee and pop seating was outside on uncomfortable chairs and tables food is way overpriced and nothing to brag about won't be returning.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Easy to spot with the vibrant colors and a beautiful area to rest near the water to eat your treat. Authentic smoked meat sandwich and wonderful treats that would please all tastes! Must do!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, friendly staff. We love this place but be warned you are going to fork out a lot of money for a sandwich is fries.
We keep going back because it's so good. Love the steak sandwich but a family of four is expensive to feed here.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I was planning to bring a group of 16 to the Peggy’s Cove area so I ordered some breads, desserts, and bars from White Sails. They were great to work with me though I was ordering from the US. I had them picked up so they would be at the house when we arrived. Somehow they overlooked part of our order, so they called and made arrangements to deliver the rest of our items. I was amazed! My group loved everything we ordered—we made some great French toast out of the sweet potato bread. My gluten free folks were delighted to have such delicious options. Great place.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

They have awesome smoked meat sandwiches and baked goods. Love the pie and the smoked meat is very authentic. Give it a try!