Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$97
Hotels.comUS$88
Expedia.comUS$88
eDreamsUS$84
TravelocityUS$88
Orbitz.comUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2019

This hotel is in a castle in the gorgeous countryside near Todi. The albergo is charming old world and the food delicious. We chose half board and I recommend it. You won't find better food in the area. It is also a good location for day trips in the area. The Umbria region is beautiful

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
torresangiovanni, Proprietario at Torre Sangiovanni Albergo e Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2019

I am happy that everything was to your liking and I thank you very much for your kind words. Rosary

Reviewed 8 December 2018

We stopped here for lunch as part of our Italian tour. Rosa and staff are very friendly they were very good hosts. The lasagne was very good, although my wife is Italian it is hard to beat hers. Nice place good food and well worth the visit.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
torresangiovanni, Proprietario at Torre Sangiovanni Albergo e Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2019

Thank so much for your kind review. Rosary

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Spent two nights here, just a short drive from Todi. The Alberto is nice, the owner pleasant and helpful, the food at the restaurant good but not great, the service at the restaurant TERRIBLE. Unless you want to be ignored by the waiter, go down the road

Nice house nobody home

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank johngQ6780PJ
torresangiovanni, Owner at Torre Sangiovanni Albergo e Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Hello, I regret I received your review just now. I can't understand what happened.
However I thank you for your review, for the nice words for me, the hotel and the food.
I'm very sorry if the waiter was not helpful and he made you uncomfortable. I hop to see you again in the future and I'm sure that the next time will be different.
Many thanks Rosary

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here. Rosa was very nice in accommodating us earlier than normal hours since we had an early flight home the next day.
Everything we had was freshly prepared and delicious.
It is a very quaint and cozy place well worth a visit to.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 20 August 2017

Hi, many thanks for your kind and appreciated words.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious lunch here.
The lady in charge of the restaurant was most gracious and the food was great.
We arrived early for lunch and there were 12 of us with no reservation but they opened up and served us on the terrace.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 20 August 2017

I'm happy for your kind words. Many thanks.