“Great place to eat after the United game”
Review of Cafe Football

Cafe Football
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Stretford
Price range: US$20 - US$59
Cuisines: International, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great, handmade food inspired by the beautiful game. A memorable dining experience in a unique environment. Love Food. Love Football.
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I love the cafe after the game. Fish and chips are fantastic and the staff are really friendly when they are obviously very very busy. Will be back again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I wanted to organise to pay for a meal for my son and his partner who were booked to have dinner here to celebrate his 30th birthday. I was contacted and offered a choice of options by Café Football host Emelye . I responded with my choice and some additional requests. the level of service was excellent it seemed nothing was too much trouble. A cake would be supplied free of charge. As someone who works in a customer service environment, I was extremely impressed. To the bosses you should know that Emelye is a credit to your organisation. some of the ratings below are given because I didn't visit in person

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely evening food. All 4of us enjoyed it nice variety and guys got kick out of layout of menu. Staff friendly enough. Thankfully we had the good experience as breakfast was just OK. Only 1staff showed any basic manners of acknowledging us, a young waitress who was working on the side with the toast. We did look like an unusual bunch of people as 3 out of the 4 of us have intellectual disabilities so I can b a bit sensitive to how my brothers are treated. So I watched and noticed that one male staff in particular was not just rude to us but also was moody with other customers so I decided not to challenge him. The lads were looking forward to this trip for months and would have been nice if the staff said good morning etc.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Myself and my colleague spent the afternoon at Cafe Football on Sunday watching the League Cup Final before heading over to the Lowry Theatre. We had an amazing lunch and were so well looked after. Our server Chloe was incredible - the epitome of what great customer service is all about. She was attentive, friendly, knowledgeable and looked after us so well. She is a massive asset to your business. A fabulous day was had and I would highly recommend Cafe Football for food, drinks and atmosphere. Thanks to all concerned

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We have visited several times and food is always excellent. Prices reasonable, portions just about right, service very good. I had the "all for one" chicken wings and ribs, ribs were some of the best I've ever had anywhere. Delicious. Atmosphere and layout really good.