“Love Darren”
Review of Chop Chop Bistro

Chop Chop Bistro
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in St. Ann's
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Chop Chop is the best Pizza place in town. The zen like atmosphere and friendly staff. Have to try a revitalizer. But ask for Darren to make it. Love this place.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

A group of us needed to wait a long time for a number of people to arrive. They were great with us and did not rush out the door. We had a number of appetizers and then finally a great meal. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I love chop chop pizzas! I especially recommend the spinach pizza, it is the best I have had. The food is descent for its price range.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Chop Chop does some good pizzas. I must admit this is the only thing I have ever ordered. The pizzas are small, maybe just larger than a personal pizza but the base of the pizza is thin and very crisp. If you love a thin crust, this is your place. You can share one between two people. But they are very expensive between $70 and $100 for a small pizza. The pepperoni and super mushroom are good choices. The pork sausage and lamb pizzas are also good. I have tried the saltfish one as well.... and it is interesting...maybe worth a try, but I wouldn't have it twice! I would probably eat there more often if the prices were more reasonable. Also tried a take away tiramisu from there. It wasn't bad at all.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered six things off of their menu and was pleasantly surprised that everything was not only beautifully presented but tasted fantastic. I would definitely recommend this bistro, and I am looking forward to our next visit as I love homemade pizza and pasta. We have tried several places offering very similar menu but Chop Chop won my vote for great overall food.
As consistent as the day they opened their doors. Delicious clean food.