Artina Nuovo(Marathopoli)(Great Value!)
Porto Marathos(Marathopoli)
US$55
US$45
US$111
Faros Luxury Suites(Marathopoli)(Great Value!)
US$54
Esperides(Marathopoli)
Edem Suites(Marathopoli)
Entheon Hotel(Marathopoli)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Amazing place...with great view and wonderful staff!Good and affordable prices,with all the comforts.!!Very close to Marathos village.!A lovely village with happy people and sweet taverns..!!!A breath away from Yalova and Pylos close to wonderful beaches..!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here with my parents and it was just lovely. The apartment was modern and clean. It had everything we needed. The location was very quiet and relaxing and the pool was perfect. We spent quite a lot of time looking for a place in this area and are so happy we waited for this place - just perfect.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Nice rooms with great view to the sea , perfect spot for relaxation and regeneration.
Fell in love with this place from the first time I stepped my foot .
You should definetly stay here the area around is very nice the land scape the beaches .......... Book as fast as you can bcause its almost impossible to manage

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

My wife and I staid at messinian horaizon for our holiday and can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay. The villa were excellent,the staff incredibly accommodating .I would highly recommend this villas to anyone a trip to marathopolis.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2015

We spent a week at Messinian Horizons last July and it was really great. Everything was just like on the photos you can see. It is really quiet (you're in the middle of thousands of olive trees) and you have a really nice view on the see.
The rooms are well furnished. Kitchen is fully equiped. The only thing that could be better is the shower.
From this hotel you're closed to Voidokilia beach and some other wonderful beaches.
Everything was perfect !