See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

It was my first time in the area and my experience was absolutely amazing. First of all,the hotel venues were more than I expected!!!The room had a spectacular view and all the comforts needed. The pool area was breathtaking. The breakfast had a big variety of choices.During our stay we had plenty of activities that we could participate,such as renting a bike. Near the hotel ,is the Marathos village in which we had the pleasure to enjoy a tasty dinner at Maistrali restaurant!I strongly recommend it ..

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Amazing place...with great view and wonderful staff!Good and affordable prices,with all the comforts.!!Very close to Marathos village.!A lovely village with happy people and sweet taverns..!!!A breath away from Yalova and Pylos close to wonderful beaches..!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here with my parents and it was just lovely. The apartment was modern and clean. It had everything we needed. The location was very quiet and relaxing and the pool was perfect. We spent quite a lot of time looking for a place in this area and are so happy we waited for this place - just perfect.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Nice rooms with great view to the sea , perfect spot for relaxation and regeneration.
Fell in love with this place from the first time I stepped my foot .
You should definetly stay here the area around is very nice the land scape the beaches .......... Book as fast as you can bcause its almost impossible to manage

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

My wife and I staid at messinian horaizon for our holiday and can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay. The villa were excellent,the staff incredibly accommodating .I would highly recommend this villas to anyone a trip to marathopolis.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family