“Great casual dinner!”

Dukes Rib house and grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We recently went to Dukes Rib House and Grill. The staff was so friendly and welcoming.
The food was fresh and delicious! We have brought family and friends and so far we have had: burgers, salmon, salads, and ribs and appitizers. Love the martinis.
All were delicious! Great happpy hour specials. Casual and they have live music on week-ends.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Have wanted to try Duke's for a while. Ordered the combo platter from the appetizer menu to get a good sampling and found it to be quite good overall. The onion rings were good but nothing sets them apart from any others, the potato skins were very good and I liked the crunch of the skins. The Parmesan/garlic wings were quite tasty and also had a nice crunchy skin. Generous portion of ribs that had nice flavor but a bit more sauce than I like. I'll try Duke's again.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

My wife and I had dinner at Duke's on Friday night and had a very nice time. The bacon cheeseburger was very good as were the fries. My wife enjoyed the cod and vegetable medley. The service was excellent and we enjoyed talking with our servers. We ate on the rooftop deck and enjoyed the fresh air and telecast of the Pirate game on the big screen. Decent pours on the drinks!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

The ribs and wings are really good and the chicken quesadillas are a must order. Enjoyed the atmosphere. This is exactly the kind of casual place I think of when I think of what makes Pittsburgh special. Super friendly staff, great service and food that makes you want to return.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I've been a few times now, but cant get passed the ribs. The other food is average, but the ribs are great. Not a great beer selection but have all of the typical options. The ribs are great, but you pay for it. Everything else on the menu is fairly priced.