Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Hotels.com
US$86
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Priceline
US$85
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$85
eDreamsUS$85
TravelocityUS$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I had a trip to El Salvador and I stayed in Beverly Hills Hotel. it was close to the embassy of USA and in a nice area. in general I like it people who are working there are friendly and nice and they help you for anything you need , so I like them service. The hotel is always clean and secure 24/7 Outside pool is nice, Taxis are always parking next to the hotel and they provide you price before . The breakfast is very good and daily from 6 am to 10 am. The rooms always clean and organize and suits too. The only thing why I didn't give 5 stars is because the suits doesn't provide two beds (only 1 king bed) The hotel is kind of INN because they don't have Massage service or Restaurant inside.
I would like to visit this hotel again in the future .

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a very nice Bed & Breakfast.
The attention is great, the breakfast served is good and for dinner there is a Mexican Restaurant Calle Felipe’s just across the street. The room is new and very nice. My only problem is with the air conditioning unit. As they are individual to each room, it is very noisy and fills up the room overshadowing the sound of the TV. The bathroom also has a noisy fan and when it is operating with the AC, it is a very noisy room. My room was in the 5th floor and when the units where quiet, the room was very peaceful.
If you can abstract yourself from the surrounding noise, it becomes a very nice place to stay nearby the USA Embassy complex.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Z8114VWcarlosp
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I arrived to BH for 2 nights on my business trip. As my usual hotels were fully book I tried a new.option.
Hotel.was nice. Stafd super friendly. Breakfast is average but with variety. Room was big a little.bit noisy the AC and the air extractor in the bathroom every time you turn the lights on.
During.my stay they were 36 hours without their room card system, so , pretty much someone walk with you to your room and open the door every time you need because their key system has.collapse. anyway I feel.they solve it in the right way and were very collaborative about it.
Something that really astonish me was the fact that little.spiders,like tiny little were all over the room and my stuff after a few hours been there. Wow! First.I thought it was warm.the room upon arrival but then...and specially after the first full day look like they could take a good desinfection in that.room . I dont know.if the rest of the fifth floor was the same but something they could solve easily with good desinfection of the building.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Really nice. But they said they have a ginnacio but I don't see the ginnacio also carpet need to be clean I think they need permanently a restaurant sometimes u has to go across street but other than that it's a wonderful place I recommend to go there

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Every time I stay at beverly hills, I have a good rest and feel re-energized, soft beds, cozy blankets ......they offer a good typical Salvadoran breakfast, a good start for the day, so far this is my favorite place to stay in San Salvador

Date of stay: August 2016