“Don't miss this restaurant!”
Review of Arturo's

Arturo's
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Dupont
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

On a trip from NH to Myrtle Beach SC stopped for the night in a town near Dupont PA Our hotel gave us a list of restaurants but recommended Arturo's. When we arrived there was only one patron was in the restaurant (it was a Tuesday night-we were told that weekends were busy)). We were about to leave when another couple came in and said that they had been there before and that the food was good, so we decided to stay.We were sooooo glad we did. The food was excellent and our waitress was very personable. We had the pasta fagioli and it was the best I have ever had by a mile! For my main course I had the butterflied shrimp scampi served with asiago risotto.My dish was absolutely delicious- I ate very slowly because I didn't want it to end. My husband had veal parmesan and it was also very delicious. Our dinner choices were difficult because it is a great menu and everything sounded good. The chef whose name I think is Matt is very talented. I hope this restaurant stays around forever and I regret that I live so far from it. We are planning a trip back to New England soon and will definitely return to Arturo's on our way.
PS There is also a more casual restaurant downstairs and the upstairs menu also has pizza and Stromboli.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in on a quiet Wednesday evening for dinner and were quickly seated and given menus. The hostess but the menus on the utensils which I am not of then poured us water and rested the pitcher on the rim of the glass which I don't appreciate but since we heard good things about the food we didn't say anything. We chose our dishes, closed our menus and waited for our server. After 10 minutes is having nothing but water in front of us we were hoping for a cocktail but no one even looked our way. After 15 minutes of waiting to have our order taken we walked out and decided not to come back. It seems the other 6 people in the dining room was all the server could handle.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Passed by this restaurant many times and finally stopped to celebrate a friend's birthday,
So happy, had excellent meals and service! Shrimp Scampi and Chicken Francese were so good! Also homemade desserts to finish off a fine meal! I eat out often, will be back!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

"I really wanted to be done half-way through, but it was so delicious I kept eating!"....my husband's exact words. We've been there three times and each time has been great. The wild boar ragu is the best "ragu" my husband said he's ever had. The shrimp bisque was out of this world. And if you're in the mood for a steak, you can't go wrong with the steak on the stone! The fantastic food, coupled with the friendly and attentive wait staff, make this, hands-down, one of the best restaurants in the area!

1  Thank Trishmik
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

My father can't say enough about the food at Arturo's. He and his friends raved about the pork tenderloin & sea bass from last night. Kudos to Chef and staff. Great food and great people!