“Casa Nemo”

and 1 more site!
Casa Nemo Beach Resort and SPA
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Sabang
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Lovely spot with wonderful people! Excellent getaway! If you have a girlfriend it is an awesome spot for some romance too! Very peaceful and quiet! Definately try some traditional indonesian style barbequed fish!

Room Tip: Rooms 7 and 8 are the best!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I been going to Pulau Weh since past 7 years for diving trips with my customer. and I seem so for Casanemo is the best to stay with affordable budget for many kind of tourist and the location of bungalows are directly facing the Andaman Sea. So far my customer doesn't give any bad feedback about the resort and management. Pulau Weh diving is amazing and even Casanemo don't have any dive shop at their resort, management trying to fulfill what their customer need because some of their customer are divers that need a better room as you cant get it at Iboih beach where the dive shop is. So management of resort try to give a good services to customer arranged a pickup every morning to the dive shop for diving without any charge. And also good place to have fun and night time also, local people are friendly. Some of the tourist need the happier place to have fun and chit chat with new friends. that why you all traveling right. So I really recommend to all tourist to and stay at Casanemo and I'm sure you will have new experienced meeting with nice staff and friendly BIG BOSS....:) Have and Fun. Keep It This Way Casanemo....:)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2013

After seven months on the road we arrived at Casa Nemo travel weary and in need of some rest relaxation. Initially our intention was to stay for one week, the longest we had stayed anywhere in recent months, our first impressions were good and we immediately extended our stay to 10 days. 14 days later we finally dragged ourselves away from this little slice of paradise. I have never been anywhere where I have been made to feel more like a member of the family. Balqis puts herself out at every turn, ensuring her guests are comfortable and happy. The food is wonderful and the staff warm and welcoming. The quiet beach is the perfect place to forget your troubles and the snorkeling directly off the beach is spectacular. I left my heart in Casa Nemo and one day I will return for it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rebecca267
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I'll be back for sure.. that's the first thing that flashed in my mind when i left casa nemo..
great food, atmosphere and entertainment oh and don't forget to try the polipo spaghetti,
thanks for the great assistance Balqis!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Wisnu P
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My piece of heaven, if you're looking for a place to relax, chilling out, and heal your soul this is the place that I will recommend for you.
The owner balqis and the staff, FJ, Novi and Iskandar are very lovely person and will definitely make you smile and laugh every single moment . Even I’m falling in love also with their dog Nelly and Kelly.
We stayed at Bungalow no.6 and you can see the ocean just in front of your balcony, a priceless view. They only have 8 bungalows and 3 more to go, so booking in advance will definetely recommend cos they rooms seem always fully booking while we were stay there.
They have restourant which can provide meal for you from breakfast to dinner. And if you want to be arrange a special dinner for special occasion they will be glad to help you with it.
Either you are travelling solo or with your special one this is the place that worth every penny and worth every star. I will definitely come again cos Casanemo is already in my heart.

Room Tip: Rooms no. 4 and no. 6 have fantastic ocean view.
Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sabang
37 km away
9.4 km away
Treetop Guesthouse and Bungalows
9.8 km away
Olala Cafe Bungalows and Restaurant

Been to Casa Nemo Beach Resort and SPA? Share your experiences!