“Superb service!”

Ranked #12 of 92 Restaurants in Horwich
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Using simple yet delicious ingredients, ASK Italian restaurant serves delicious Italian cuisine in a modern and spacious dining room. There is a great range of pizza, pasta and risotto or meat and fish dishes, along with a popular kids menu. An extensive wine list and Italian premium beers will complement your meal at ASK Italian.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We went out yesterday evening as a group to a pre-booked restaurant nearby for a farewell do. Unfortunately due to staffing shortages, our original party venue had to close early. However, we decided to move our large group of 15 to Ask Italian, who were more than happy to accommodate us all at very short notice. We were attended to by several young members of staff whom I cannot praise enough. I found them to be extremely polite, friendly, very efficient and patient with such a large group on an incredibly hot evening. They were more than happy to take pictures, several videos of the group, not to mention organising an unplanned birthday cake as a surprise for one of our group as well as singing happy birthday to her.
So despite the initial venue hiccup, a fabulous evening was enjoyed by the whole group. I am sure we will be visiting there again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is very spacious and inviting, our waitress was so helpful and polite, my husband ordered Fruits de mer, it came in a not so warm dish and was tasteless, mine dish Slow cook Brisket Bolognese was perfect, so tasty, so when our young lady asked if the food was ok for us, we mentioned about the fish dish being tasteless, she asked the manager to come over, my husband told him what he thought about the dish, he was very nice about it, said he was sorry that it wasn’t ok for him and he took the price of the dish off the bill, as always, the dishes are to much for me to finish, so my husband finished mine, and DID enjoy that! All in all we enjoyed it in the end

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I took my husband and a lot of our family there in March for my husband's special birthday. The service was amazing, even when a drink got spilt, the waitress was there mopping it up, and happy to do it. Food was quick and hot! We vwere all very impressed with the service.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

After a few hours shopping at Middlebrook we decided to nip into ASk Italian for some lunch, what a disappointment.
There were only ourselves and another couple in the whole restaurant so it was far from busy, I ordered a Tuscan Bread Salad, the bread was certainly not Tuscan, dreadful.
My husband ordered Linguine Carbonara, possibly the most non-descriptive pasta he has ever eaten. The sauce us clearly pre-cooked in a bag and they just heat it up.
Our first and last visit to ASK Italian!!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Came here for lunch we have been before but awhile ago.We were greeted and seated by a lovely waiter.We both ordered the Salmon Salad which was delicious, service was good also.We had a voucher of 25%off food so with drinks it was reasonable.There is plenty of choices on the menu to suit everyone.