“An oasis on the A1.”

Ranked #23 of 228 Restaurants in Newark-on-Trent
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Stopped at this diner whilst heading north on the A1 on 13th July and what a breath of fresh air...not a greasy spoon. Not the cheapest breakfast I have ever had but it was very good. Nice and hot and freshly cooked what more do you need.
A few miles north of Newark with good parking and friendly service.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Not far from home, easy to have a quick snack and a surprisingly healthy one.

The staff let me swap some fried foods for salad, which is always freshly cut. Staff always friendly.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Called in on long drive home for evening meal. Tried to order two bottles of beer with a chili and burrito only to be told we could only have beer if we order a more substantial order !!! When the very nice waitress brought over the manager she told us we had to order chips with our meal !!! When we said we didn't want chips she told us we could only order a beer if we have chips or jacket potato. I tried to explain that I didn't like potatoes and she was rude and very obnoxious. We said we would leave and find somewhere else to eat and she smiled and ok I won't bother then and walked off !!!! Dreadful customer service.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Called in today with four friends for our regular breakfast meeting,we were seated fairly quickly.
We all ordered a big breakfast, a really tasty meal and arrived at our table nice and hot.
Always good friendly staff and great meals, highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We called in for breakfast on our way to a quick break.
I had the All Day breakfast and my wife had pancakes.
Both arrived promptly and were well cooked and we'll presented.My wife told our smiling server Kelly that the pancakes were amazing.
Highly recommended.