“How good was our dinner!”
Review of Rushton's

Rushton's
Ranked #17 of 231 Restaurants in Newark-on-Trent
Price range: US$14 - US$42
Cuisines: European, Seafood, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Bistro, a la carte, private dining and parties.
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Great welcome and superb food. Ingredients (carpaccio, soft cheese, halibut and chicken ) really good and well prepared. Great French background music. Service attentive but not fussy.

1  Thank John A

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Had two wonderful meals over the past week! The hot seafood platter is amazing! The steaks were Cooke to perfection. Went back and had the special fish pie the best I have ever tasted. Very good service.

1  Thank janechris048
Reviewed 19 July 2017

My friend and I found this restaurant when we decided to take a wander towards the river. Absolutely beautiful food and a very friendly service. I had corn-fed chicken followed by strawberries and cream; each dish was excellent. Couldn't fault it if I tried. Our host was wonderful and very kind.

1  Thank peggitylisa
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I don't know how we had missed this gem. I can only say it was an outstanding meal and a wonderful experience. We loved this restaurant and will certainly make it our main eatery in Newark. We had the scallops with black pudding followed by the Chateaubriand steak ( for 2 persons ) and finished it with Crepe Suzette. All were cooked to perfection. We loved the ambiance and can't wait to return. Excellent value and excellent and friendly service.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We enjoyed an excellent night. The fishcake starters were delicate, the steak perfectly cooked and deliciously tender, and the house red a very decent quality. Excellent service too. I would go again if I return to Newark, and highly recommend this to those of you who do go to that town

1  Thank min88258