“Very good restaurant”

Ranked #17 of 229 Restaurants in Newark-on-Trent
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We visited this restaurant for our first time our friends had eaten there a number of times. My meal was excellent well cooked and well presented, however my wife's meal was not as good as mine she did not enjoy the vegetables, because she considered the broccoli & carotts did not go well with the Thai food, service was very good staff were very pleasant. I would consider eating there again.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Visited Newark last week and stopped here for lunch. The price was £7.50 for the lunch special. The restaurant is lovely inside and the service was excellent. It is probably the best Pad Thai I have ever had outside of Thailand with huge pieces of meaty pork like from a steak , not slivers of thin pork that you very often find in these dishes. It was absolutely delicious. I would not hesitate to recommend and will definitely revisit if I am in Newark again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

One of my returning places to eat, lovely atmosphere, beautiful food every time. No rush in between courses.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We don;t go as often as we should but are never disappointed. The service is second to none and the soup and chicken dish is to die for. Going back for a belated father's day meal this weekend with my wife's dad. Never misses the spot and the best Thai we know, including Lincoln

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Called for lunch Sunday not very busy but greeted with a beaming smile
Had the meal for 2 At roughly £20 each plus bottle of wine
Very good food and plenty of variety
Service was quick and would recommend
Be Back when in area