“Lovely Starters”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The starters were huge and very tasty and hot to touch.

The duck was lovely and crispy and tasted lovely.

The mains were disappointing, not very hot to touch as opposed to taste, taste was rather bland, lacked flavour. Wished we had ordered the starters again and skipped the mains to be honest.

Restaurant is lovely and airy

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Went there last night with a friend for dinner food was great we had set menu, staff very polite will go back again

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The place is hidden in a way, as the place is suitated on quiet side of the area. When I went in there, i thought it will be usual chinese dine place but the foods are really lovely and services are too notch. All comes with reasonable price and I dont think you will be disappointment if you lovely chinese foods.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

My family and I enjoyed a set menu at the Roc Cottage recently. The restaurant was very busy and yet they still managed to serve everything on time - the food was well cooked, hot and delicious! The staff were efficient, friendly and took the time to see if we were ready for are next course without rushing us - unlike one or two Chinese buffet restaurants I've been to before!
I look forward to going there again soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice take away from Roc-Cottage. I collected our food and I was so impressed with the refurbishment that has taken place we will be definitely eating in next time.