All reviews front office manager bedroom villa main building private pool nice villa mr thien breeze restaurant an unforgettable experience guest experience manager growing pains small kitchen average quality pool bar room service ho tram beach resort nice experience hotel rooms are
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

I had a great Xmas vacation with my little infant. Melia with their daily shuttle bus from HCMC, very friendly staffs, green and fresh environment, kids club made our trip easy, safe and joyful. Thank you very much. Definitely come back for another family trip

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
An Avina, Other at Melia Ho Tram Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Dear cynebuzz,

Thank you for choosing us to spend the festive holidays and for your lovely review! We are delighted to hear that your family with the little one had a great time with us and appreciate you highlighting our natural surrounds and the Kids Club!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the place where everything has soul soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Just chill with my friend at lobby lounge. The cake is great and delicious! Son - bar staff took care us a lot. He give us a lot of advice for how to travel around Ho Tram and make us feel like at home! Will be back here soon!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
An Avina, Other at Melia Ho Tram Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2021

Dear thanhvu_1990,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our resort, I very much appreciate your kind comments to Mr. Son and hope that you will visit us again soon. It is certainly our mission to ensure our guests feel right at home!

All the best wishes from Ho Tram!

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

I had cocktail and light food at Breeza Restaurant. Ms. Trinh was so friendly when she led me to the table and took my order. The delicious drink was prepared by Mr. Tuan truly made my night. Ms Ly and Mr. Binh were friendly and helpful showing me some nice spots in town.
The second day I came back, Thanh and Chien delivered me outstanding service. Hope to come back to see them soon in the future
Furthermore, when I took my scooter I was amazed with the action of Mr.Hoang Son - the security guy at the main entrance, he was so gentle, gave me a warm farewell professionally.
Highly recommend for who are looking good with friends, family pr yourself

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear chaud46,

Thank you very much for spending your precious time to write such a detailed feedback of your recent stay at the resort.
It is a pleasure to hear that you had and enjoyable time with us, especially you had a chance to try our Breeza restaurant twice!
Please rest assured your kind compliments and remembering all those names of whom touched your experience - will be shared with the team to encourage their services from the heart and professionalism.

I do hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to the resort in the near future.

See you soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2021

The melia horel& resort is very nice.
The beautiful scenery of the sea,clean white sand and a large swimming pool looking at the sea are wondetful.
From the moment of arriveal to the time of departure, all the employees were kind.
The staff tracy(ngoc) was very friendly.
I recommend traveling to Melia.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear junae20,

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share the review of your recent stay at the resort.
I am delighted to know you had a wonderful stay and appreciate very much the truly genuine service from the staff and in particular Tracy at reception!

I do hope you find the time to return to us in the near future.

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

I booked the villa 3 bedrooms with private pool in this resort for 4 people stay.
The resort is so new with fully facilities.
The breakfast is many kinds of food and I love it.
The spa (quite expensive) but the quality is not bad. However it is expensive compare with the quality.
I'm really enjoyed the private pool.
I will comeback for sure

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Hanahoang2423

Dear Hanahoang2423,

Thank you so much for your kind review! The entire team is delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us here in Ho Tram and appreciate your highlights of the Level Villa experience as well as breakfast.

Please rest assured that the entire team is looking forward to having you back with us again soon.