“Breakfast in Kingston ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Very busy chefs and staff, prompt service and an extensive all day menu. Coffee good, the smashed avo original. I’d recommend this cafe and go again

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Wow wow wow!!! This place serves the most amazing breakfasts ever! Seriously great food with great service to boot. I would drive out of my way to eat here again! The mushroom salad dish was out of this world and everything else we ate just as good.
Only one thing to say” go try it for yourself “ add it to your must do list when you’re next in town!!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I've visited Penny University on a few different occasions now and I still can't work out why it is so highly rated. It is often very busy and I assume this has to do with not much else in the area.

I've never really enjoyed my coffee there that they roast on site, I'm not sure why it's just never been enjoyable.

Some parts of the menu are delicious, at other times when i've ordered the food has been average for the price.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I love this place - it’s my favourite cafe in Canberra. The chia pudding is fantastic and if you want to splurge, try the French toast. The service is excellent.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

We wnt to Penny University for lunch during a recent trip to Canberra. It was stunning. We had green eggs and ham, the avo dish and coffee. The food was just THE best, especially the green eggs and ham. Absolutely delicious and plenty of it. The coffee was excellent. The staff were really good, on the ball, efficient and really nice. We loved our visit. One of the best cafes we have ever had the pleasure of visiting. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED