“Great filter coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Filter coffee is spot on every time, the food is consistent even when the venue is busy (which is all the time). Reminds me of all my fav spots in Melbourne.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

A short wait out the front on a Sunday morning however we were shortly seated. Not much to say really, coffee outstanding, food outstanding. Would definitely return during my next trip to ACT.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I came here and had really good experience, you can see the price bit expensive but it's worth it for everything they offer.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

On our last visit to Canberra we stopped here to have some coffee but ended up also having lunch. Very trendy, pleasant, place with some outdoor seating. The coffee was great and the food too. On the menu was the usual cafe' style food, tasty and nicely presented. We had a meat eater, a vegetarian and a vegan and everyone was very happy with their food.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast, husband enjoyed the hotcakes while I had avo on toast with perfect scrambled eggs. The shakes were delicious. I got a coffee to take away but spilled it :(

**hot tip** AVOID using the bathrooms at all costs- disgusting!! They’re not in the actual cafe, and I assume they’re shared with the building, but they’re in desperate need of maintenance. This being the reason for rating the whole experience 4 instead of 5.