“Great pho ”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent pho broth with hints of spice and cinnamon. Would come back if I'm around this part of town.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

very good lamb with peanut sauce, prawns in garlic, a pho, spring rolls, lychees with ice cream, pink sparkling wine and local beer.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Been coming here for over ten years and we've always loved the food, the casual atmosphere and Su Le's and her staff's warm, friendly service. One of my good friends from Melbourne, who always eats at Melb's hippest and best restaurants ate here and said she thought this was better than anything she'd had in Melbourne. I'm no expert but have been to a lot around Richmond and would have to agree. We have our favourites, roast duck which goes really well with prawn and pawpaw salad, rare beef pho, rice paper rolls, and if feeling more adventurous their mussel dish is yummy. Order ahead and get the duck pancake for brunch/lunch - a really authentic, hearty dish! Owner, Su Le, and her staff are very warm and welcoming and when you go there enough you just become one of the family. I would also note that where I often get indigestion at other Asian restaurants, I never do from eating here. My wife and I made this observation to Su and she said it's because she's obsessed with getting the right, and always fresh, oil to cook in. If you want an unpretentious, relaxed cheap and cheerful, delicious Vietnamese food, Pho Pho Quoc is it. They have consistently delivered great food and service to us for over ten years and never had a bad meal. Make it your regular and you'll soon be planning a trip to Vietnam!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We have been coming here for the last two years and have never been disappointed with the food or the service. We have tried over half the menu items and discover new favourites all the time. Consistently excellent choices are all of the soups, pork chop and rice, and the campfire beef. This restaurant has become our regular and we will be back there soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We dined here on a busy Friday evening, enjoyed the crispy spring rolls and excellent roast duck. The salted calamari was battered and fried, not what we expected and although tender it was barely recognisable as calamari, a bit underwhelming.
Service was reasonably quick, extensive menu, I would go back to try the pho and more of the specialty dishes.