“Great experience - still on a high”

Coffs City Skydivers
Book In Advance
More Info
US$247.47*
and up
Coffs Harbour Ground Rush or Max Freefall Tandem...
More attraction details
Owner description: Coffs City Skydivers is a very unique, well established, experiential skydiving company located on the coast in Coffs Harbour. Coffs City Skydivers offers the highest skydive in Australia at our new earth shattering height of 15,000ft and an amazing 70 second freefall. Coffs City Skydivers also caters for those looking for that intense ground rush feeling and is one of the only companies offering a 6,000ft purpose designed low altitude skydive experience. We are the only Beach Landing skydive operation between Sydney and the Gold Coast! Come and land on the sand of our stunning coastline which is in the middle of the Solitary Islands Marine Park, the second largest Marine Park in Australia.
Reviewed 15 March 2017

A month ago I had my first Tandem Skydive and loved it! It was my 50th birthday present from my husband. If you are thinking about doing it I say go for it. While I cant compare with other Skydiving places, the guys at Coffs City Skydivers were great. Loved the photos and especially the video. A big thanks to Steve who made me feel very safe. The staff were both professional and friendly. It was great to be in a small group (only 3 of us plus our instructors.

1  Thank susanfi0nab
"jumps"
"video"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I completed two skydives elsewhere in Australia and the skydive experience at Coffs Harbour is in another league. I didn't skydive but attended with friends and felt I experienced the process from start to finish. The small number of people in each group results in an amazing and intimate personal touch. There is time to sit around and chat which is a massive contrast to the other two skydive companies I jumped with. It's a 'genuine' experience at Coffs Harbour Versus being rushed along a 'baggage belt' at the other bigger companies. I cannot recommend the Coffs Harbour team enough :-)

2  Thank katubradu
Reviewed 20 February 2017

The overall experience for me and my Girlfriend was and is beyond words. The experience not only did something for us each as individuals but, for our relationship it added a new level of intimacy. The breakthrough process offered prior to the jump gave us a metaphor that we can now us as a communication tool combined with the video and photos captured the moment forver.... I highly recommend this life time experience, this wasn't a tourist attraction its been an life time investment!!!!!!

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Absolutely an amazing experience! Friendly staff and made myself and my friend feel so at ease! Would definitely do it again!

1  Thank Becsta881