“Favorite breakfast ”

Two Good Eggs Cafe
Ranked #69 of 6,668 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Description: Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch Cafe open every day. Well known for serving breakfast all day and unique twists on breakfast favourites.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Never had a better breakfast before! Eggs benedict: absolutely delicious! Good coffee and smoothies available. The atmosphere is really cosy and the staff is really kind. Really enjoyed it and will definitely come back!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

A short distance from my hotel, so I went there twice for breakfast! The price was reasonable, and the coffee served was delicious. Highly recommended! :)

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The breakfast menu at Two Good Eggs is well priced and the staff easily accommodated dietary needs. The food itself was pretty good, although my eggs where well cooked they were stone cold, which was a bit of a shame. The sides though were piping hot and tasty and the coffee was also hot and well made. All in all this place offers a good, well priced menu, and a pretty good vibe and so I think that I would give them another go and hopefully all food on the plate will be hot.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I found the cafe via TripAdvisor and was happy to take a walk across the town to try the food at this highly rated establishment.

The cafe was overflowing when I arrived, it is small and only has about 10 tables. Whilst I was waiting the owner (I assume he is the owner) have me the menu to look at and seated me at a table as quickly as possible.

I ordered the Eggs Benedict on sourdough with avocado (one with bacon and one with smoked salmon) and a cup of coffee.

The coffee arrived after a couple of minutes followed shortly after by a wonderful breakfast.

I cannot fault this little cafe, the eggs are cooked perfectly, the coffee is good and the staff are friendly and efficient.

I would highly recommend enjoying breakfast here - even if you need to queue.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I visited here after reading the reviews. What an utter disappointment!
Our almond Chai lattes came out and they tasted like warm almond milk- I thought maybe they needed to brew for longer- but they just had no taste- I wondered if the chai tea had sat around for 6 months! There was no flavour at all, and the honey was very watery to add to the chai.
We ordered the Eggs Benedict with bacon and a special, which was eggs, bacon and artichoke with cherry tomatoes and a tomato salsa. The salsa tasted like tinned tomatoes!
Being GF/ DF we ordered the GF toast- well it was an uncooked cheap white hamburger GF bun! And I’m paying extra for that!
The service was attentive during our breakfast, but no one asked why we didn’t eat the bread or was everything ok. I really think they didn’t want to know.
I can’t believe this was $54, do yourself a favour and go to Little Evie instead.