“Good food, good service - long wait”
Review of Hurricane's Grill

Hurricane's Grill
Ranked #192 of 6,527 Restaurants in Sydney
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

On arrival the restaurant was full and we were told we would have an hour wait by an unapologetic young concierge. We waited around out the front for 45 minutes and then were called in to a free table.
The noise inside was loud but the fast service and good food made for an enjoyable experience.
The steak was cooked to perfection and the ribs came off the bone nicely.
I had the full rack of ribs with baked potato and sour cream which again were well cooked and tasty! The meals and drinks were priced well and we left very satisfied.
We would definitely consider returning here!

1  Thank Ash C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I know this is chain restaurant but the food was delicious! It wasn’t the most expensive restaurant we ate in but it was the best meal we had in Australia and my boyfriend went as far to say they were the best ribs he’s ever had! The jacket potatoes are delicious.

1  Thank Lauren C
Reviewed 29 January 2018

must be the 10th time at least for us to dine here. Always magic! ribs that fall of the bone , sides to match. From the seafood , to chicken Caesar salad to ribs , steaks and deserts .. everything just happens!

1  Thank DavidBasilious
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered two pork ribs. One was tasty and the other a little dry and not so good. Aussie beef burger was a disaster. Beef The beef patty was almost sickening to stomach.
Not happy today especially when paying premium prices and a 10% surcharge on Public Holidays.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We tried to book online but you have to book 2.5hrs in advance, my husband even walked over to book (as we were staying at the Novotel Darling Harbour) but they said they were booked out (this was at 3pm), so we booked at Hurricanes, Circular Quay. As we were walking past Hurricanes, Darling Harbour (Harbourside) at 6pm, my husband decided to try his luck again and see if we could get a table, this being a Friday night - no queue up. They managed to get us a table of six in 10mins.

We ordered ribs all around, including ribs for our 4 young children (kids menu) and the younger kids demolished it. I ordered the chicken salad and expected a small bowl but the serving was massive. Could not finish my meal.

My husband is fussy on the ribs so he though they were a bit dry each to the own because the kids loved it.

Our waitresses were very friendly and had our orders or requests completed in a very timely manner. The restaurant was nice and clean and has a good view of Darling Harbour.

We were lucky to have found a table as I know it gets crowded at Hurricanes, Darling Harbour!