Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$166
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$132
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$130
Radisson
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$170
Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$135
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$113
US$55
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Veriu Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$74
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Meriton Suites Pitt Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$117
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$96
Travelocity
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

All reviewsbedroom lofthyde parkgreat locationboutique hotelsmall hotelst jamesthe heart of the cityreception areaironing boardpitt st mallstreet noisewithin walking distancegood sizecomfortable staywould definitely stay here againdarling harbourcomfortable bed
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Overall, I am actually happy with the stay. Until one thing that made my stay turns awful when the customer that staying next door actually SHOUT at us from her room complaining us "banging the door".

First of all, we did not "bang" the door at all as we just let the door auto-close itself (just like everyone will do at any hotel). But apparently the door will make some noise when it "soft" close itself... So during our first night here, the lady next door scold me when i come out from my room and i sincerely apologize to her since I felt that the door really did make some noise itself and might cause some inconvenience to her...

Ever since, we literally hold the door whenever we open/close the door until it only make a "tick" sound when it locks. BUT, the second day, when we just came back from the city (after we were out for entire day since early in the morning)... When we just scan the card on the door, and have not even open the door yet... the lady next door start SHOUTING from her room asking us to stop BANGING the door.

We were angry of course, we were just back from out there and what's that to do with us? But we ignore her and still, closing the door super softly in case she gets mad again.

But, after short while, your staff call and made a complain to us regarding the "noise" we made, said it was a complains from the next door lady. I explained to the staff who made the call about the situation and what I get from him was "Anyhow please don't make any noise in the room thank you."

And, this reply made me very angry.

WE DID NOT EVEN LAUGH / SPEAK LOUDLY / ON TV / ON ANY MUSIC / SHOUT / BANG ANY DOORS in the room and this is what we got?

Directly after the phone call, I heard some door banging noise that "seems like" coming from the next door where the lady stay in... Her room was the last one at the end of the corridor, but i understand that the sound proof in the hotel is pretty bad and it might be actually coming from down stair or up stair. So does it mean i should call the hotel reception and made a complain just because I SUSPECT the sound is from next door without checking if it's really from there?

For this, I suggest your hotel:
1) Improve your sound insulation of the room
2) Make a proper soft close door
OR
3) provide a ear plug for your customers

I totally understand sometime hotel sound proof is not as good and I have no problem with that at all.. Just, don't blame this issues on us when it's entirely not our fault!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Park8Hotel, Front Office Manager at Park8 Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Hueimiin L

I am very happy you enjoyed your stay, however terribly sorry for the rudeness of you neighbor.

I have already advised my maintenance in regards to noisy doors to stop this happening in the future.

I do hope that this person did not ruin your holiday, hotel aside, and I do hope to welcome you back in the future as i would love to change your perspective on our property.

Please have a lovely day,

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Great location, great room, already re booked, and having only just found the hotel, it is going end of June, what a shame. Great room - good sized - comfy bed - would buy it if possible, fitout very contemporary - cant recommend as it wont soon be there!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Park8Hotel, Front Office Manager at Park8 Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Dear greghP2161IE

I am so very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Park8 Hotel.

Even though I won't be welcoming you back to the Park8 Hotel, I look forward to seeing you again soon in some of our other properties in Sydney.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Loved this hotel. Small lobby but excellent room. Great value for the money. Great location. It was close to the Queen Victoria Building and the busses to Circular Quay. Also very close to the train station which made it easy to get to everything. The receptionists were friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Park8Hotel, Front Office Manager at Park8 Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear jdancerBoston

Thank you kindly for your review.

It is lovely to hear you enjoyed your time with us here at the Park8 Hotel.

If you need further Sydney accommodation in the future, please let me know so I may have the pleasure to book you in once more.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Park8 Hotel - Clean, very good location. However 24hr cafe is not 24hr when I called the first time the phone rang for so long I doubted my ability at dialling the correct number?! The same thing happened again when I called back. Eventually someone in reception answered and I got a nice coffee. However the following morning I was told cafe is not open yet....huh I think you may of forgotten its 24hr/7days a week?

The staff also do not acknowledge you when you come and go from reception. Just a small thing that would make a huge difference. Kinda customer service 101 really. And please if I am having trouble opening the door, don't stare. Get up and help me.

Probably wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Park8Hotel, Front Office Manager at Park8 Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our offering and services to our guests.

We are disappointed to read your review and you have definitely brought up some service matters of concern.
I will certainly address our team on the points you have outlined to ensure your next stay, if booked, is all the more enjoyable.

Service is very important to us at Park8 and we always work to ensure our team deliver exceptional service, we do apologize that it has not transposed to you during your recent stay.
We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Wish I didn't have to stay with family most times when I go to Sydney as this is where I'd rather be. Location is mint - shops, parks, transport and eats are all right there. But it's the laid back feel from the moment you arrive that I love so much - that subtle but catchy beat playing in the background, the uber-cool but-oh-so-hipster-professional team on reception who really do seem to give one. I just feel like I'm somewhere between the comforts of home and being greeted like a friend at funkster-central, it's home away from home (with maybe just a touch of unicorn glitter). Face it, the line in front of the street-side coffee hatch tells you what you need to know, the quirky artwork in your room makes you chuckle (and take selfies), there's a perfect blend of retro, understated, and just the right touches - you need to be there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Heather F.

Thank you so much for your glittering review.
We are delighted to read that overall your experience at Park8 was an enjoyable one. We love to read that our guests enjoy their time with us, to see that you took advantage of the location to explore city sights, and felt this was a home away from home. We would be delighted to help assist in reserving a room for your next visit to Sydney; Until then, Safe travels.