“Yummy food and great sites!”
Review of Travelicious Tours - CLOSED

Travelicious Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Travelicious offers small-group guided gourmet food tours through Sydney's delicious inner suburbs and on our fabulous harbour. Guests can choose from a fresh-food markets tour where we taste, shop and later cook the city's best produce; a sugar-high tour of our favourite dessert places or a seafood lunch on board the Travelicious luxury motorboat on the harbour! Private tours also available.
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Thank you Lauren for a great insight into the secrets of Surry Hills and their hidden treasures. I live on the norh shore and often do not make it over the bridge. I think it is a great idea to do this wonderul food expereince for any occassion. Luaren had great knowledge of the area and places we went to, it was a fun team building excerisce for work

Fiona H

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Highly recommend! Lauren organised a tour of Surry Hills for my hens party and it was so much fun! She knew the history of the area and the foodie places around town. She took us to five places including an amazing fromagerie, a brilliant wine bar with the best olives EVER and a chocolate shop with the most passionate chocolatier. She knows how to find the passionate, knowledgable store owners and it really made our day.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

I was tasked with organising a corporate team building event for our interstate managers and decided on a walking food tour. After lookng at a few online, most were difficult to contact or were not flexible with places, times etc.

Lauren made the organisation so simple and had some great suggestions for places to visit. She really worked with us and our timelines to fit in with flights and was able to tailor a tour that met our wants and needs.

The feedback from the team was amazing! They all thoroughly enjoyed the tour, not just the food but also the history of the area and since most are not from Sydney, they got to see parts of our city that they normally don't.

I highly recommend Lauren and Travelicious Tours and we will definitely be booking in the future!!!

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

We loved being able to get out of the CBD and visit some amazing food places that we never would have known about without this tour. Lauren did a great job of tailoring the tour to us and ensuring we were all included. Highly recommend it to visitors to Sydney and locals.

1  Thank Priscilla H
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 February 2015

We were delighted with Travelicious Sweet Tooth tour! Hubby ,my 3 teenage girls and myself met up with lovely Lauren who was so easy to get along .The Sparkle Cupcakes's velvet looked and tasted heavenly. The Gelato Messino shop was a hit with my girls.We sampled many diff flavours . Next was the coffee shop where we tried macadamian coffee and my girls took salted caramel milkshake which was just yummy. . The Black Star Pastry was the highlight of this tour.We met the chef from our country and was super excited and were given a try of their Award winning 'best pie in Sydney', lamb shank with red wine which was divine. soon after that we had some delicious carrot cake.and we were already full to the brim and then here comes the top selling the strawberry and watermelon cake.It was to die for.. Next was a chocolate shop where we tried some lovely pieces and bought some home

Our host Lauren was really a lovely lady, great sense of humour and gave us the knowledge on every shop we visited.

The tour is a thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable way to start our first day in Sydney.
I will be back for more in my next visit