“something different”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: The very first Brazilian barbeque restaurant in Sydney to bring the true concept of churrasco to Australia. Guests simply sit back, relax and enjoy while Passadores (Meat Carvers) rotate from table to table slicing different cuts of tender meat onto your plate. Braza Churrascaria is considered the perfect Brazilian barbeque house for business functions and social gatherings.
Reviewed 10 April 2022

great food plenty of it nice fare price good service clean and good location.

if your a meat lover this is a must visit

Date of visit: April 2022
Write a reviewReviews (654)

Reviewed 21 June 2021

If you love succulent meat with intricate side dishes, this is the place for you.
My brother, friend and I enjoyed tropical lemonade with the all-you-can-eat plus a few extra sauces like classic chimichurri. We went on a Monday afternoon so it was quiet and not packed. Got seated next to the window.
We all enjoyed the different cuts of meat. Service was excellent and fast. Meat was cooked superbly and seasoned well. We especially enjoyed the cinnamon caramelised pineapple. The rice was fragrant and the rocket salad with orange and blue cheese was also a stand out. The potato salad and coleslaw were also just perfect with a hint of sweetness. It was a great experience overall.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank yizz2021
Reviewed 2 May 2021

Very busy and popular restaurant at $59pp a bit on the expensive side but the skewers of beef, lamb, chicken, barramundi etc etc just kept on coming served with a small salad and rice. The quality of the food was good with different charcoal type flavours. The wine list was quite reasonable for Darling Harbour. We had been in Sydney for a week so ate at many restaurants on the Harbour and our experience at Braza was great.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Loved loved the food. Me and my partner went for dinner for our anniversary, we arrived an hour early before our booking had a couple drinks service was great. The food was unbelievably delicious tender and juicy. Enjoyed the entertainment overall had a great experience

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021

I took my young family here to have lunch with another young family. I booked ahead and made sure to note on the booking that we needed a high chair and room for a pram. We were seated at a table with no room for either of those things and after waitresses had to squeeze past us, we were moved to another table.
After hauling the kids to the next table, getting settled and having a look at the menus, we were informed that we would have to order the $60/person or we had to move outside to a third table. It was a stinking hot day but the price was far too high to agree to.

Moving to a third table was a rigmarole. The kids were hot, tired and hungry, as were we. Not once during the booking process was I told about having to order the $60/person menu if I wanted to sit inside and I don’t think I would have booked there if I did know.

To top it off, the food was average, drinks were expensive ($4 for a coke and it wasn’t even a full can, but a small glass about 150ml) and the staff called me to ask where I was for my booking half way through the meal.

Will never visit again.