Short stay in a newly renovated suite with a sizeable bathroom with bath, lounage/sitting room and large balcony. The bedroom had a large floor to ceiling window with a view of Darling Harbour while the lounge room had the same with a sliding door. With Regency Club Access, we enjoyed a light morning breakfast on level 11 which features a modern decor with incredible views.
- Regency Club Lounge staff are immature and scared of guests. It makes the atmosphere incredibly awkward.
- Following checkout and settlement of the bill, another folio was sent with unspecified "minibar food" charges which were never incurred. Was informed by the property that it was to be refunded but it has not occurred to date.
- No chairs or table to enjoy the incredible balcony.
- Bathroom way too dark.
- No Hotel book explaining the facilities of the property, surrounding area or anything.
- Rude bell staff/valet staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need to travel the way you like. Located adjacent to Darling Harbour in Sydney's Central Business District (CBD), our hotel is a haven of relaxation for the business or leisure traveler. As Sydney's largest premium hotel, Hyatt Regency Sydney boasts 892 guestrooms, three dining experiences, and 3,700 square metres of flexible meeting and event space. We invite you to enjoy an unparalleled Australian getaway. Hyatt Regency Sydney has the facilities to cater for all your needs including complimentary Wi-Fi, tour services, laundry services, 24-hour room service, 24-hour front desk, limousine service, car rentals, valet parking (for a fee) and babysitting services - We can help you with all of that! Plus our guests have complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness centre. Hungry? Enjoy a relaxed dining experience with harbour side views at Sailmaker. Zephyr, Sydney's most unique and luxurious open-air sky bar, offers guests unparalleled views of Darling Harbour. The Lobby Bar is located in the lobby and serves coffee, tea, snacks and alcoholic beverages, while the Regency Club Lounge offers Regency Club guests a daily continental breakfast, all-day refreshments and evening canapes, with panoramic views of Darling Harbour and boardroom facilities. Our guest rooms and suites feature comfortable beds, large flat screen TVs, cable television, movies on-demand, an over-sized work desk, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room safe, air conditioning, alarm clock, wake-up service, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities and a complimentary newspaper (on request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney
- Sheraton Sydney
- Sydney Sheraton
- Sydney Four Points