Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$172
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$162
US$138
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$119
Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$137
  • Restaurant
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$113
US$81
Veriu Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$97
US$75
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$256
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

Meriton Suites Pitt Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$168
US$145
Priceline
1,891 results
All reviewsrooftop bardarling harbourzephyr barnew towerfour points by sheratonsussex streeta harbour view roommaritime museumking roomclub roomearly checkbuffet breakfastan upgradeopera houseconferenceaquariumbarangaroo

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
M_Zancanaro, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We came to see a show and decided to stay a night. I have stayed in a few hotels around the Sydney CBD, but would have to rate this hotel highly. The hotel was clean, near to lots of entertainment and restaurants. The food was of a great standard as was the soaps etc in the bathroom (not that I ate the soap). The bed was so damn comforatble I'd be happy having one as my bed at home. I think most important of all was the staff were pleasant, friendly and interested in where we were from and why (without being nosy). Staff appeared to enjoy working here. This will be my chosen hotel when I come to Sydney again!

Room Tip: I personally am happy with a room that is clean and comfortable. We were lucky to have the top floor.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Nancy U,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our comfortable rooms. In particular, it’s great to hear our location was perfect for your stay.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our four day stay with the hotel. Our room was very comfortable, clean and the bed was great. Being able to utilise the Regency Room was fantastic. The food was good and the staff were exceptional....each staff member in the Regency Room made us feel very welcome. The express checkout from the Regency Room was also an added bonus....no stress no worries. Just one thing to bring to your attention the checkin staff all look very stressed...regardless of the time we walked past.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Topbabe,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. In particular, it’s great to hear your positive feedback regarding our friendly colleagues and excellent service. We will be sure to note your feedback for further improvements.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Oh man, if you read my reviews I have never written a positive review about a Hyatt and I'm always in a position where it's a last choice. It seems that Hyatt has a global way of giving me poor service. Yes, it must be me!! So, I get to the Hyatt in Sydney for a short weekend. The Asian lady at check in could hardly manage to speak English. I'm sorry but she couldn't. I did ask if I can check out early as I had an urgent need to get back to Melbourne in the morning but no luck with this lady. So, made it up to the room I paid extra for to find a shoebox of a space. They must have used a wide angle camera when advertising the room. Anyway, I did call downstairs and someone else managed to cancel my reservation for the next day and the United Hotel app I used also managed to cancel it. Low and behold this outdated hotel charges for local calls. I had my mobile phone but was using the calendar when making three local calls. $1.75 or something like that for a call. Holy cow! This hotel clearly caters for the Asian community as it's a high volume tourist source for many businesses in Australia. It was disappointing that the staff overall were not helpful and the room was less than great. The view from the balcony was good of Darling Harbour but I was happy to check out as early as possible. Someone remind me not to book another Hyatt (please!)

Room Tip: Avoid Avoid Avoid. Plenty of options around
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank 860rd
M_Zancanaro, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear 860rd,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your stay with us at Hyatt Regency Sydney. However I was disappointed to hear you were less than satisfied with your experience, we sincerely apologise for this. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we will be sure to note your comments for further review.

Once again, we apologise the service was not the standard we try to achieve and we hope for the opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We booked on the concierge floor which was an excellent option for us. We enjoyed a lovely breakfast each morning in the lounge as well as tasty snacks each afternoon. The staff in the lounge were friendly and we enjoyed their company. The location of the hotel was awesome as we were able to walk out the door to Darling Harbour as well as the city sights. Drawbacks to the hotel included a concierge desk that was sparingly staffed and when there were people there they handed you a map and that was about all. I missed having a bank of brochures that highlight sights and enable us pick and choose from all the options. One other disappointment was the roof deck bar. We experienced awful service and less than average food. We only went once as a result. I would stay here again if we were in Sydney but hopefully they will get their service levels a bit higher as time goes by.

Room Tip: Pay the extra and upgrade to a harbour view! AMAZING to watch the activity and boats.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear momofthecs,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us at Hyatt Regency Sydney. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. In particular, I am thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy our luxurious Regency Club Lounge. We will be sure to note your comments for further improvements.

MalcolmZancanaro