Short stay in a newly renovated suite with a sizeable bathroom with bath, lounage/sitting room and large balcony. The bedroom had a large floor to ceiling window with a view of Darling Harbour while the lounge room had the same with a sliding door. With Regency Club Access, we enjoyed a light morning breakfast on level 11 which features a modern decor with incredible views.
- Regency Club Lounge staff are immature and scared of guests. It makes the atmosphere incredibly awkward.
- Following checkout and settlement of the bill, another folio was sent with unspecified "minibar food" charges which were never incurred. Was informed by the property that it was to be refunded but it has not occurred to date.
- No chairs or table to enjoy the incredible balcony.
- Bathroom way too dark.
- No Hotel book explaining the facilities of the property, surrounding area or anything.
- Rude bell staff/valet staffMore
- Free Wifi