Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$172
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$94
US$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$234
US$168
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$77
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

Meriton Suites Pitt Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$74
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$402
US$133
Priceline
1,972 results
All reviewsdarling harbourpitt staccor membermuseum stationcentral locationcoles supermarketshort stayexcellent locationpublic transportan easy walkgeorge streethyde parkopera housechinatownirontrainblinds
Reviewed 28 June 2015

I stayed here at IBIS World Square on Pitt St for 3 nights. The room was very tired, the shower head did not move, I took out my contact lenses so I didn't have to look into the corners of the room.There is no mini bar and no pillow alternatives. For a professional traveler I was shocked. I paid over $150/ night and there were at least two other hotels that I walked straight past every morning which were in the same square block and were a similar price/ night. The hosts were very nice, however they also looked as worn out as the hotel.

The hot water in the shower was faulty on my last night there so they kindly moved me (AT MIDNIGHT) to another room. This was not convenient and I was offered a free breakfast. I was not interested in eating the food here so I declined. However I must say that the host (Michelle) made attempts to make me more comfortable.

I traveled with a group of 5 people from my workplace for a national conference held at the Masonic Lodge on Goulburn Street. There was NO lobby in which we could meet and we ended up meeting at the VIbe Hotel up the road for coffee and work meetings.

All my colleagues complained and felt that Ibis World Square was underwhelming and downright overpriced.

This is was my first foray into traveling for work and I will not be staying at Ibis again with so many other options. Future travelers BEWARE!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Speechie80
IbisWorldSquare_GM, Manager at Ibis Sydney World Square, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2015

Thank you for your review.

I would be more than happy to speak to you in regards to your stay. Please contact me if you wish.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

Initially unsure of this hotel because of the budget price, but the location looked very central. We found it met our needs admirably, being close to almost every aspect of Sydney that we wanted to explore in a limited time. Staff were obliging, the room was clean and the Bed comfortable. We love Asian food and the location, after a short walk, provided the choice of many eateries catering for all budgets.

The hotel is also close by a great public transport system. Bus, rail & light rail will take you quickly to many of Sydney's highlights. A tip - buy a 24 hour pass which includes all of the above plus the great harbour ferry system. Sydney can be very expensive but it doesn't have to be.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
IbisWorldSquare_GM, Manager at Ibis Sydney World Square, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

Thank you for your review.

We are is a great location and the food in this area is amazing. So many choices.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

Hotel is well located right next world square, 10 mins to chinatown and darling harbour. Easy to get on a bus to opera house and circular quay. Rooms are quite standard but clean and well equipped. There was no issue during the entire stay and staffs are helpful and welcoming. Would recommend if you are looking for a high value hotel in sydney CBD area

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
IbisWorldSquare_GM, Manager at Ibis Sydney World Square, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2015

Thank you for your review.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

A comfortable stay for one in a small room. Quiet room, little noise from other guests even though the hotel was full. Great staff. Not a great neighborhood to roam around late at night though - especially for females.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
IbisWorldSquare_GM, Manager at Ibis Sydney World Square, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2015

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel.

We love our location, people walking around enjoying the city at all hours. A number of restaurants also stay open late after hours.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com