5,398 results
All reviews circular quay business lounge atrium room business class premier room opera house pillow menu steam room pitt street excellent hotel business district room service concierge staff business hotel wynyard station buffet breakfast an upgrade
Reviewed 29 July 2016

1) Notice: The morning buffet begins at six thirty. If an optional tour begins early in the morning, you cannot have it. You better ask tour agent the detail plan of the optional tour.
The buffet was great.
2) Our room was double twin bed room. There are four USB ports beside the beds. As far as you're in the room, no need to have plug adaptors.
3) You can access WIFI in the hotel for free. It's very easy to login.
4) Large room, neat and clean. It has a shower booth and a bath tub.
  Notice: Bath amenity doesn't include a razor nor a tooth brush and tooth paste.
5) location: around the hotel, as is often the case in metropolitan area, the traffic are so crowded.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ming-pong
RadissonBluSydney, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear Ming-pong,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Tripadvisor regarding your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney. Your feedback is particularly important in helping us to achieve our goal of 100% guest satisfaction.

Upon reading your review, I took note of your comment in relation to having shaving kit and dental kit in the rooms. I sincerely apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience that these matters may have caused and thank you for your constructive feedback. Please rest assured that I have passed your comments onto the Leadership team for further review. Having said that, for any future stays please feel free to contact the Guest Relations Manager via GuestRelations@radisson.com to ensure that a dental kit and shaving kit has been placed in your room prior arrival. Further to this for any future stays, please be advised that we do have a option of a Boxed Breakfast available which can be ordered the night before and have ready to be picked up from our Front desk in case our guests have an early morning arrangements.

This aside, I hope that we are given the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Great location in central business district. Very walkable. Comfortable room. Gym well equipped. I arrived early morning around 8am and reception staff were helpful in finding me a room. Some noisy neighbors. Breakfast was very good...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear BethHG67,

We appreciate the positive comments that you have shared regarding your experience at the Hotel. It is always pleasing to receive positive feedback concerning our employees and the good job they are doing in looking after our guests. This also gives me the opportunity to share this with our team and praise staff who are continuously and effortlessly providing the excellent service.

Upon reading your review, I also took note of your comments in relation to the noise that disturbed you during your stay. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience these matters may have caused. For any future stays please feel free to contact the Guest Relations Manager via GuestRelations@radisson.com to ensure that you are allocated a quieter room.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Great location - cbd. Lovely bar with very attentive staff. Rooms were very comfortable, clean and spacious. Foxtel comfortable bed . Across the road to all the local restaurants. Very easy and quick check out in the morning shame we didn't have time to take up the breakfast offer.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear angelop21,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney. We certainly take pride in offering five star service and facilities to our guest and your feedback demonstrates that our continuous efforts have been recognised. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you travel to Sydney.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Check in was smooth and the room was fine. Clean and very neat. The one thing that felt weird was concierge and front desk staff. When we were checking in, the other front desk staff was making awkward jokes with another customer. When we checked out (using express check out), there was one staff who literally just stared with a rude look on him.
One thing though - the bell staff and welcoming staff were VERY nice.
Not sure I would stay again though. I feel like there are much better hotels around Sydney City for the same price.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
RadissonBluSydney, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear rosyz15,

I appreciate the positive comments you have shared regarding our overall hotel experience. It is always pleasing to receive positive feedback concerning our employees and services we provided for our guests during your stay. This also gives me the opportunity to share this with our team and praise staff who are continuously and effortlessly providing excellent service.

Upon reading your completed review, I was concerned to learn of your comments in relation to your negative experience upon check in and during Express checkout. I sincerely apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience these may have caused you and thank you for bringing this to my attention. As a five star Hotel we pride ourselves on the service we deliver and your experience does not reflect the usual high standards we strive to achieve. Be assured that I have discussed the matter with the Front Office Manager and Chief Concierge and asked that they reiterate to their team the level of service that we pride ourselves on. As comments regarding our staff are highly regarded, this area will continue to be monitored closely to make certain no future guests are inconvenienced as such.

Further to this, in relation to your comments regarding our room rates. As a five star Hotel, we regularly compare our rates to that of the market to ensure that we are competitive. I have however passed on your comments to the Director of Revenue for further review and for any future stays please contact our Director of Revenue - Anu Pietilainen via apietilainen@radisson.com and she will ensure to offer you the best possible rate.

These issues aside, I hope that we are given the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 27 July 2016

It is a fantastic place for sure, it's what you expect for 5 star, you won't be disappointed, There is very different priced rooms and so make sure it has what you are looking for in your stay. They will have it for sure but when booking a room ask for the goodies and ask for the particulars! E.G. veiw, parking,weather ure room is close to the pool, close to the GYM and so on...The reason I mention this if you just book a room it will be nice but you could be looking out your window at bricks, and have to weave your way from the top floor to the pool or restaurant! Defantly ask for instructions on parking and study the a GPS on the approach so you get to reception first go! It's well worth the stay with the room of your choice all conveniences close to you in the motel. Out side you also have the best shoping centers, food, and so close to harbour views, we needed more than 3 days to take most attractions in. It's very worth while but research this place so it suits your stay!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
RadissonBluSydney, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear jeff k,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback following your stay at the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney. I am thrilled to hear that you had a memorable experience with us and rest assured that your comments will be passed on to all the hotel staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.