The Westin Sydney
US$228
US$171
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$105
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$133
  • Room Service
Veriu Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$90
US$266
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

US$160
InterContinental Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$161
  • Restaurant
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$138
US$135
Priceline
3,507 results
All reviewsmartin placeclock towerheavenly bedheritage roommosaic restaurantgpo buildingold post officetower roomsrain showerspg membercircular quayhealth clubbusiness hotelexecutive clubbeautiful hotelroom servicestar hotel
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I was sceptical due to the reviews here when I booked the Westin.
But the Westin truely is a great hotel. Rooms are modern and very spacious (I stayed in room 1311, a nice corner room with windows on 2 sides at the end of the hallway, which made it really quiet) and very nicely decorated. The location is perfect if you want to explore the city. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I stayed there when I came to Sydney, and checked a few other hotels while I was in the city. But for the last days of my trip I booked the Westin again. I think there is no better place to stay in Sydney.

Room Tip: I had corner room with windows on 2, and those rooms are very big.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2012

We stayed at the Westin for the week-end. Check in was quick, and friendly.
Our room looked over the atrium to the clock tower, very nice.
The room was spotless, with a modern spacious bathroom and dressing area.
The staff were all very friendly . I would definitley reccomend The Westin.
The beds and pillows were an absolute dream to sleep on.
Close to everything and only an easy 10 minute stroll to Circular Quay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Yes, it's an international hotel chain. However it's one of the best examples of a Westin hotel I've come across. I like the clean, white, spacious feeling design of the place. There are older styled and more modern rooms available, both very nice. Service is efficient if a little stuffy. I love the Heavenly beds - very comfortable. It deserves it's place among the top hotels in Sydney.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I was in Sydney on a work trip with 200 other people from all over. When I arrived it did not seem like anything special. Boy was I wrong. The staff were very polite and a pleasure to deal with. One of my clients was stoped in the lobby by a staff member after going for a walk. She was given and clean towel and a a bottle of water on entry. This was great to see. My room was huge with a king size bed. The bathroom was fantastic, even had electric blind that came down I front of the glass wall. This what a fantastic 2 night stay and would recommend this to everyone. Don't ask where to eat as we were sent down stair to prime (steak restaurant) where the steaks start at $50 just for the steak. Well worth it in the end as I loved it and I'm not a steak eater. Would recommend the experience if you like good food and wine and don't mind paying the price.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Tlb81
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I have stayed at the Sydney Westin a number of times and have always loved this hotel until now....

On my last trip I hopped into my 'heavenly bed' only to abruptly discover that the silky smooth cotton sheets had been replaced with scratchy polyester blend sheets. Not kidding, it was like sleeping on a scratchy canvas sack!  To make matters worse the doona cover is no longer soft cotton but 100% polyester and the doona filling is lumpy polyester rather than a more comfortable feather and down.

I spoke to the duty manager the next day to request that my bed be made up with cotton sheets and I was told that all Westin hotels now have polyester blend linen on their beds. Alas, the heavenly bed is no longer so heavenly....

If you don't mind an abundance of polyester on your bed and scratchy sheets I can recommend the Westin however if like me, you appreciate sleeping in the comfort of quality linen, the Westin is not your best option.

• Stayed: January 2012