Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$148
US$141
  • Room Service
Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$75
US$161
US$145
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$158
Shangri-La.com
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Pitt Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Pool
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$91
Priceline
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$301
3,533 results
All reviewsmartin placeclock towerheavenly bedheritage roommosaic restaurantgpo buildingold post officetower roomsrain showerspg membercircular quayhealth clubbusiness hotelexecutive clubbeautiful hotelroom servicestar hotel
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We had another excellent stay at the Westin. Can't fault the service and the location of the hotel. It is one of the easier hotels in the CBD to access by car, although the parking rates are exorbitant. The breakfast option offer is always welcome as breakfast options are brilliant.

Room Tip: Go for a higher floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The hotel is very smart and style of the rooms very modern. At first I had a room on the 31 floor which had a bit of a strange view, with an office block to the side and a back of a wall on the other, but something was visible far away though this canyon. The worst thing about this room was the noise from some machinery (probably on the roof) which went on all day and night although at night it changed tone a little and made me wonder what it would be like to sleep inside a washing machine going through various cycles.
The room had the worst power socket arrangement I have ever seen (and the room looked very modern) with no power sockets next to the bed at all, in fact the whole side of the room with the bed had no power sockets and several in the room were special "lights only" sockets with a different pin arrangement to the normal Australian design. I had to get housekeeping to loan me a 2m extension cable. Compared to Meridien the week before in KL this was pitiful since there they had sockets on both sides of the bed and USB charging sockets also, so no need for a charger.
I moved eventually to a lower floor with view of the clock tower (which is happily silent between 9pm and 9am) and that did have power sockets next to the bed, so only some rooms have the power problem.
I had access to the lounge and could have breakfast there although it got busy on some of the days. One day it was so busy that people were turned away and told to have breakfast downstairs, this happened to one German couple who had found a table, gone to get food and come back with their plates to find the table given to somebody else. The plates of food were taken out of their hands and they were told to go downstairs instead.
The lounge staff seemed unable to remember that I had lounge access and several times asked for my room number. This was quite a contrast with the Meridien in KL where the staff greeted me by name every day and quite amazingly remembered my name from my visit six months before! In Sydney the staff could not recognize my face from one day to the next.
The location was nice and lower floors and atrium very impressive although always very busy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Jordan D, General Manager at The Westin Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear R1138,

We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback following your recent stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy the style of our accommodation rooms. We are currently in the process of adding power sockets and USB ports to the bedside tables in our accommodation rooms. We regret to learn of your experience in the Executive Club lounge and trust you have received our prior email regarding this. Thank you again for providing your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Westin Sydney in the future.

Kind Regards,

Mark Burns

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We arrived in Sydney for the last night of our Honeymoon before flying back to States. This Hotel was centrally located and you could walk everywhere! Jose at the front desk was able to upgrade us from the 8th floor to the 20th floor for no additional charge, which made my husband elated. Josh at the Concierge was able to get us into a Seafood restaurant in the Rocks that ended up being the best meal of the honeymoon. The hotel was beautiful not only in the lobby but the guestrooms as well. With a shower and a tub and the great view of the city, we couldn't have asked for a better 24 hours in Sydney.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I stay here for my work conference annually. This year, each room had free water bottles for guests. As a Starwood member, I was presented with an arrival plate of nuts/chocs. Had a nice room overlooking the city north, over 25th floor. Always recommend this hotel. Close to Westfield shopping, across the road, about 2 min walk.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Very plush rooms with great views from level 7 up
Stayed in tower on level 17 a must & get free access to club lounge & food & drinks each afternoon

Walk around Pitt st Mall from hotel is great shopping