Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$77
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
US$77
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$95
US$76
SAVE US$19
Expedia.comUS$77
PricelineUS$77
StayForLongUS$95
6,895 results
All reviews circular quay great location york street travel lodge train station opera house walking distance public transport would stay again central location easy access short stay rocks cbd barangaroo convenience cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

The poor review is not because of any individual staff, they all looked terribly stressed and over pressured. It seems like management had completely understaffed for this weekend, which is odd given they would have known it was fully booked prior to the date?

No complaint about the broken elevator which meant 15-min wait to get down from your floor, these things happen.

Price was great, but i was not budget minded when booking, just that the location was perfect for our stay. Would have chosen differently had i known.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Emma Sutherland, Owner at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Michael,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate the opportunity to address this, as we want nothing more than for our guests to have an enjoyable stay with us.

I would love to discuss this with you in more detail so I can ensure we take the appropriate actions to improve in the future. If you had the time to contact the hotel or email me at esutherland@travelodge.com.au

At this time, I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced and assure you that we will work to improve as this is not the standards we set or strive towards.

We hope that you choose to give us a second chance, so we can show you the improvements we make based on our guests feedback.

Reviewed 7 March 2021

Booking was efficient online as was the check-in at the motel. It was clean, neat and well appointed.
I would recommend a stay here, close to Darling Harbour and Barangaroo. If you’re looking for quality and value for money - you’re here

Hi Gary,

We are delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am pleased to hear that your room and our location were suitable for your travel needs. I have also passed on your feedback to our team, who are very much looking forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.

Reviewed 6 March 2021

Lovely rooms, but in room 813, there’s mould on the roof in bathroom, no shower exhaust and the floor needs a good scrub, I’ve cleaned motels and I believe ur cleaners are too comfortable and looking pst things that need a good scrub

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi pand0ra008,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and found the location convenient for your trip.

I have raised the feedback you have outlined in your review with my housekeeping manager to ensure that your concerns are followed up on and to ensure they do not occur again.

I hope that you will give us a second chance to welcome you back to the hotel in the future to show you the improvements we make.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Booking was easy.
Service was great.
Price was fair.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.
5 minute walk to Circular Quay.
We will defiantly use this hotel in the future.

Date of stay: February 2021

Hi tse256,

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us at Travelodge Wynyard and would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

Hard wen not com from Sydney didn’t no were to get food or milk for coffee think wen people like me have disabilities they should know an be more helpful as to food an milk hard wen don’t no but maybe my fought cause first time there maybe there was service that didn’t no but would stay there again

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Liam Schutz, Other at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Hi norwelljason,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We appreciate having the opportunity to address your feedback directly.

Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have had to temporarily close our restaurant. The team here can't wait to get it open again, and hopefully, if you do stay with us again, you will be able to dine with us!

Tea, coffee and milk (kept in the mini fridge) are generally in the room for a guests' arrival. I will pass on your feedback to the Housekeeping Team, as we may have missed the milk in the room you stayed in. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies that this was not there for your stay.

If you are in Sydney again, we would love to be given a second chance, to show the true Travelodge experience we wish for all our guests to have. Please feel free to reach out if you'd like to discuss anything further.

Thank you once again and I hope you have a good day.

Kind regards,